• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.ugplay.com

website update http://www.ugplay.com is now completed 70% it will be completed 85% when we get more games up and 90% when we change the font and then finally it will be completed 100% when we add the forums and account and everything so please let me know if there is anything else i should add and stay tuned to the site as we get closer to completing it

It's still kinda messy, also... it's not original... and you need a color theme that is consistant between divs/tables/etc.

Other than the dansgaurdian filtered ad at the top of the page, it's OK.

i have changed the font and added more games when i update the site i will let you guys know then you guys tell me what you think about the new font and how you like the new games thankx

Alright, here we go. At QM, when we design a site, we concentrate first on accessability. Then we concentrate on making it look nice. Yours looks a little cluttered. Please see if you can redesign the structure, then make your font something like Verdana or Arial.

Content looks good, though.

Back