• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] dedicated server or VPS

aman11

hello all

well i was just looking around
i found this site very good
as well as offers

well if anyone could help me out i need the following spec.

CPU - doesnt matters
RAM - min 512 MB
diskspace - minimum 100GB
bandwidth 100mbps or 1 gbps
rest anything low are ok for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont you register on cs-squad and ask them for a custom vps quote? I got their vps and i am very (very) happy with its performance!

Register here: http://cart.cs-squad.net/register.php

And they currently offer:

2.0Ghz CPU (Guaranteed)
1.5GB RAM (Guaranteed)
100GB Disk Space
2TB Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
OpenVZ With vePortal
Multiple Choices Of Linux OS
Price: $20/Month

Thats the one with 100MB disk space and:

1.0Ghz CPU (Guaranteed)
512MB RAM (Guaranteed)
20GB Disk Space
1TB Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
OpenVZ With vePortal
Multiple Choices Of Linux OS
Price: $7/Month

Thats the one with 512 ram, so ur price will be somewhere in between. Just signup on cs-squad and contact them via the ticket system.

Thats what i did and i got a very good deal :D

Without letting us know your budget, its quite difficult to give you a quote depending on your wide range.

What is your budget?

VPS Server 3
Ram/Memory: 1.5GB
Disk Space: 1,00GB
Bandwidth: 2,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $34.95/mo
More Information...
Order Now - Secure

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.2, 5.3
  • Debian 4, 5
  • Fedora 9, 10
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
Available Control Panels
  • cPanel License ( Unlimited Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • DirectAdmin License ( Unlimited Domains ): $9.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( 100 Domains ): $14.95/mo
  • Plesk License ( Unlimited Domains ): $19.95/mo
  • Webmin Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
  • Kloxo Control Panel : FREE + Free Installation
Currently we accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and Money Bookers

You need to double your budget to get those kind of features...

For a 1Gbps line, its more like 666 times his current 30 dollar budget (Assuming the price is $20,000 per month).

Now for a dedicated 100Mbps line at softlayer, thats around $2,000 per month.

Sharing the line is another story, but it would still likely be above $100 for a shared 100Mbps line, for a 1Gbps shared it would probably be around $300-$2000. Depends on the datacenter.

Serverpoint can offer you:
# 30GBs of space
# 768MBs of guaranteed RAM
# 1,000GBs of bandwidth
# 2 IPs included
# Full root/administrator access
# Includes Power Panel
http://www.serverpoint.com/english/vps-hosting.phtml
$44.99/mo

SECOND MONTH FREE OFFER!
Order any VPS plan, and get your second month of service FREE!

Please use online chat on our web site or contact me if you have any question

Well, i dont think he can rack up 1TB of bandwith that you offer anyway! I mean HostWoot had over 300 accounts and the combined usage was only 180GB!

i want to use it for torrents and rapidleech for myself
also even mirror maker scripts
so average of 50-100 GB a day
monthly = 2-3TB

so is any such package available

You should have mentioned that earlier! I dont think you will get any host who will offer you a vps for rapidleech and torrents. Most of the files are illegal so you will need a offshore vps first!

i want to use it for torrents and rapidleech for myself
also even mirror maker scripts
so average of 50-100 GB a day
monthly = 2-3TB

so is any such package available

u should really mention about that when u do the request.
coz a lot of hosting company do not allow torrents and rapidleech
including CS Squad Hosting as well.

u should really mention about that when u do the request.
coz a lot of hosting company do not allow torrents and rapidleech
including CS Squad Hosting as well.

Thats pretty harsh. Any specific reason your not allowing torrents?. Because if I wanted to get a seedbox for linux distros, then I wouldn't be able to go with you...

Thats pretty harsh. Any specific reason your not allowing torrents?. Because if I wanted to get a seedbox for linux distros, then I wouldn't be able to go with you...

Web hosts just do not want have a mixture with traditional web hosting services. Some open another web sites for another brand.

coz the possibilities of users using torrentflux to download copyrights stuffs like movies and pirated software is high.

and due to we do not allow copyrighted stuffs in our servers, therefore we do not allow torrents.

coz the possibilities of users using torrentflux to download copyrights stuffs like movies and pirated software is high.

and due to we do not allow copyrighted stuffs in our servers, therefore we do not allow torrents.

Your not allowing torrents on your VPS and dedicated servers purely because some people abuse them?. That has to be one of the most funny things I have heard in a while.

So even if I explained that I was going to use your services to seed linux distros through torrents you still wouldn't allow it?.

Now if it was on shared hosting, I could understand it. But I'm not talking about hosting a tracker - I'm talking about using a bittorent client to seed.

By the way, assuming all torrents violate copyright law is just stupid and frankly idiotic.

Back