• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] dedicated server or VPS

Your not allowing torrents on your VPS and dedicated servers purely because some people abuse them?. That has to be one of the most funny things I have heard in a while.

So even if I explained that I was going to use your services to seed linux distros through torrents you still wouldn't allow it?.

Now if it was on shared hosting, I could understand it. But I'm not talking about hosting a tracker - I'm talking about using a bittorent client to seed.

By the way, assuming all torrents violate copyright law is just stupid and frankly idiotic.

i did not say all torrents violate copyright law. if u did read properly, i am saying that possibilities of abusers is high.
majority of ppl use torrentflux for downloading copyrighted stuffs.
so to avoid any problems, i do not allow torrents.

if i only allow some of the client use it and some dun allow, people will say it is not fair. so to be fair, it is better to not allow at all.

Because of the rules I can NOT post the forum that is really good place to search for providers that allow both torrentflux and rapid...

But I think your looking for something like this.
SGHS-DE-VPS-TF/RL-[Limited Edition] (2 Available) -
70GB Disk Space
1024MB RAM Guaranteed 1536MB RAM Burstable
2.8TB Bandwidth
100mbps Port
HyperVM/Kloxo
Root Access
Semi-Managed
Instant Setup
1 IP Address
20$/month

https://client.sparkgate.net/cart.php?gid=14

If you would like to know a place with a massive index of offshore providers who offer unmetered VPS for torrentflux etc feel free to PM me and I will tell you.

thnx for all members
i'ld like to go with Darknight

and plz CS-SQUAD
torrent flux is old day things for me

i'ld use utorrent For all the torrents work
And as I am the official distributer of linuxshark(a linux distro)
I’ll be just uploading it
And about copyright materials I’ll be using only private trackers
And it wont be public so no prob of abuse. So still you wont allow me?

Because of the rules I can NOT post the forum that is really good place to search for providers that allow both torrentflux and rapid...

But I think your looking for something like this.
SGHS-DE-VPS-TF/RL-[Limited Edition] (2 Available) -
70GB Disk Space
1024MB RAM Guaranteed 1536MB RAM Burstable
2.8TB Bandwidth
100mbps Port
HyperVM/Kloxo
Root Access
Semi-Managed
Instant Setup
1 IP Address
20$/month

https://client.sparkgate.net/cart.php?gid=14

If you would like to know a place with a massive index of offshore providers who offer unmetered VPS for torrentflux etc feel free to PM me and I will tell you.

Hi Darknight,
Can u sent me unmetered VPS for torrentflux to my email, experty2010@gmail.com .. Until now i still can access my pm here..Thanks.

Back