• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

World's Smallest Website

ashben

www.guimp.com

A website which claims to be the smallest in the world has attracted around 100,000 visitors in less than two weeks.

The site is no bigger than an on-screen icon but has four games including pong and space invaders.

It also has five galleries, a drum kit, a musical keyboard, a fruit machine, a search engine and even a web cam.

The website was put together by a designer who wanted to test the sharpness of his new computer screen.

Complete article: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_602467.html?menu=news.quirkies

The main reason to why it has so many hits is because of Tech TV's show The Screen Savers. They showed that website on there and that would be why it got so many hits.

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Ooh, look, a puppy!

(that's right...Blank Verse...the world's smallest attention span)

Nice little button of a site! :biggrin2:

I wouldn't want to be there more than five minutes because it would hurt my eyes though...

Back