• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

world's Fastest e-Mail service

sarathb

hi all,
which is world fastest email service provider with atleast 6mb space, and all other good features.
don't tell yahoo,netaddress
u tell me fast and reliable one

well you could create a .com.kg domain and have sitemail.everyone.net in the MX records ;)

have you seen lycos email service? holy @#$%!!! 16 mb to store whatever you want (last time i checked!)

have we forgotton trusty 'ol hotmail?

oh ya I forgot everyone on this board hate bill gates except me

Oh, I don't hate Gates (rather shrewd buisness man, if you ask me) or Microsoft, but Windows is damn aggravating sometimes. Hotmail is pretty good/fast. But if you really need 6mb storage, then it probably isn't for you.

Originally posted by roblev
have you seen lycos email service? holy @#$%!!! 16 mb to store whatever you want (last time i checked!)

I think they upgraded to 20 MB now. Last time I used it it had lot's of downtime.

Visto

I've been using Visto for quite a while now, with no problems. 15Mb storage, not just for e-mail.

Now located at: http://www.myvisto.com , but I believe you still get an @visto.com e-mail addy. This is a new site move, so not sure of that. My addy is still @visto.com, at any rate.

Originally posted by WorldWarGeneral
Oh, I don't hate Gates (rather shrewd buisness man, if you ask me) or Microsoft, but Windows is damn aggravating sometimes. Hotmail is pretty good/fast. But if you really need 6mb storage, then it probably isn't for you.

I have nothing against Bill... Especially since I now have Windows Millenium which has run really well for me. :D

Originally posted by Mandrake

I have nothing against Bill... Especially since I now have Windows Millenium which has run really well for me. :D

How can you like Bill Gates ? His softwares are proper expensive, it costs about £500 to get Ms Office 2000 and £5 of that goes to the programmers and the rest well goes to his bank account....I mean look at linux, free OS, BUG FREE !!!
That man thinks he rules the world and doesn't give other computer companies a chance.......Why like him ?

I liked Bill Gates until I saw what he did to the computer clubs a very long time ago. He sent a nasty letter to Steve Wozniak saying that Steve and his computer club were a bunch of loosers who steal software, etc.

Microsoft itself is a GIANT company. Giant companies are usually un-organized. Un-organization also leads to shitty programming which can bring down whole companies.

But, sometimes I am in favour of Bill Gates because his OS is so easy to learn and operate, but Microsoft is starting to turn into a company which will make wrong decisions and bring the company down. (Then we would use LINUX!)

Originally posted by krooga.co.uk

I mean look at linux, free OS, BUG FREE !!!
That man thinks he rules the world and doesn't give other computer companies a chance.......Why like him ?

Damn man, you just made me spill my beer!

If you think linux is bug free, you've either never used it, or you're a mindless linux zealot who thinks torvalds can do no wrong.

You're also obviously not a programmer. There's no such thing as a bug free program. It doesn't matter how many times you test a program, it'll never be completely bug free. The best you can do is eliminate the big ones and fix the small ones as they come...Which is exactly what MS does. If you find a security hole in your linux distro, what are you gonna do? Write a fix yourself? If you can, more power to you, but for those of us who don't want to ---- with the kernal and don't want to wait weeks for hundreds of amateur bug-fixes to get evaluated and finally have an official release come out, Microsoft's quick bug fixes are just perfect.

Sorry man, but if you think Linux is a viable desktop replacement for the average user, you better get your head out from that dark place between your legs...

Back