1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Wordpress WWW problem

Discussion in 'Programming Help' started by sander k, Jan 18, 2016.

1. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

2. ModulesGarden

ModulesGarden New Member

Are you still looking for help in that matter? If yes, please let us know the type and version of HTTP server you use. Knowing that, it will be much easier to help you.

3. webhostuk

webhostuk New Member

Getting page not found error , not able to see the error to help.

4. CarolGeorge

CarolGeorge New Member

You can use WordPress plugins have suffered a spate of security vulnerabilities, prompting concerns WordPress as a platform isn't secure

5. CarolGeorge

CarolGeorge New Member

You can use WordPress plugins have suffered a spate of security vulnerabilities, prompting concerns WordPress as a platform isn't secure

6. SakamHost

SakamHost New Member

Did you try to reset the .htaccess ?

7. tongdainoibovn

tongdainoibovn New Member

So in the link you sent me, it looks like I have (4) options but I stil don’t understand how to do any of them. Can you help me with the questions in bold:

1) Edit wp-config.php… Can you tell me how to access this without loggin in?
    2) Edit functions.php… I don’t think they have it on a FTP site.
    3) Relocate method… Same as #1, How do I access this option without logging in?
    4) Changing the URL directly in the database… Where to I access phpmyAdmin? Is this something separate I have to download and sign up for?

Thanks so much for your patience. This is all foreign to me. Again I have very little wordpress experience and none for coding. I really appreciate your help~~