• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wordpress WWW problem

Are you still looking for help in that matter? If yes, please let us know the type and version of HTTP server you use. Knowing that, it will be much easier to help you.

You can use WordPress plugins have suffered a spate of security vulnerabilities, prompting concerns WordPress as a platform isn't secure

You can use WordPress plugins have suffered a spate of security vulnerabilities, prompting concerns WordPress as a platform isn't secure

So in the link you sent me, it looks like I have (4) options but I stil don’t understand how to do any of them. Can you help me with the questions in bold:

1) Edit wp-config.php… Can you tell me how to access this without loggin in?
2) Edit functions.php… I don’t think they have it on a FTP site.
3) Relocate method… Same as #1, How do I access this option without logging in?
4) Changing the URL directly in the database… Where to I access phpmyAdmin? Is this something separate I have to download and sign up for?

Thanks so much for your patience. This is all foreign to me. Again I have very little wordpress experience and none for coding. I really appreciate your help~~

Back