• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wondering about other webmasters

I got clients within a week :) You just have to be good at what you do and have a nice layout and money. Then, you'll bring in the income.

We still get 50+ a month and it is a slow go to make up our investments so far. Of course we do things a little different.

We have IRC shell customers on different servers and different datacenters than our IRCd shell customers. Our web customers are on different servers in another datacenter and our VPS/Reseller customers are on a completely different network as well. Much of our investment is the infrastructure to ensure rock solid stability.

Then support staff costs.....ouch =)

Last edited:
As I said, your website is like roadkill, its horrible :S the text is not margined correctly and the tabs, titles and styles look bad.

Spend a little work on your site and you will see more clients, with a website like that, I'm surprised you have any clients :S But then again, never judge a book by it's cover.

I have been in business for almost a 8 months and I do not have any shared, paid customers and only 2 paid customers that are resellers. How long does it take for a business such as mine to start getting more revenue? Please share your experiences.

*If this is in the wrong topic please move. Thank you*

Hmm, depends. It's all about how you market yourself as well. If you dont advertise, don't expect to get free flowing cash. Once you've advertised well enough and have been in the game long enough, clients will eventually find you. :angel:

Before you started your business, did you work out a business/marketing plan? What did you plan regarding marketing/advertising? What have you done so far? What's the difference between your expected results and the actual results? What may be the cause of this difference?

Have you figured out an answer to those questions? :)

about a year before you see results, but you have to be rather proactive and get the word out that you exist, do SEO and look around in forums.

Back