• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows Vista

Just wondering, after the installation did you install the drivers for the usb ports and ethernet? Because when I had mine installed it says that the install progam wasn't compatible with windows version, therefore I couldn't connect to internet. :/

Fram the last 4 pages of posts i have this to say

1 start run winver - see expires xx-xx-xxxx your os will stop booting on that date , there is a way to remove the timebomb but i dont support piracy

2 as for bugs I realy dont think it will be a problem :rolleyes2 after the amount of money i shelled out to buy a complete colection with boxed pdc and winhec builds i would use any as a defalt os im using 4008 right now

Im using Vista right now and love it. It crashes less than my XP which is really sad for something I paid for. IE 7 is also very nice for IE. I'd give it two thumbs up for a beta, there are soem bugs naturally, but they don't affect daily performance at all. And it looks so much cooler than XP.

From what I have heard, it varies between a few days and a few weeks. Remember that you are not guaranteed approval for the beta.

utcrazy said:
Im using Vista right now and love it. It crashes less than my XP which is really sad for something I paid for. IE 7 is also very nice for IE. I'd give it two thumbs up for a beta, there are soem bugs naturally, but they don't affect daily performance at all. And it looks so much cooler than XP.

Can you guys post a screen shot of VISTA? Im curious how nice it looks.. Tnx :devious2:

Back