• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Real_Jinzo said:
Name:Jesse Hernandez
What do you want the website for? <---- This is the most important one.
My Website Is named Game Bay a place where people who create games using gamemaker can submit there games and some Gamemaker tutorials examples etc.A great userfriendly website!
Are you willing to put a small link back to my website?
No A affilate button at the least :)
Would I have to register it for you or will you receive my money thru paypal ?
Register it As I Dont have paypal :(.

Hey buddy the contest is over. Unless you are only applying in case YellowMC doesn't reply. :biggrin2:

Name:josh

What do you want the website for: i got a web space but i need a domian and i making a site full of tutorials how to make stuff .. and be ofering to make banenrs for other people . .. .. .

Are you willing to put a small link back to my website: yes i can in deed
Would I have to register it for you or will you receive my money thru paypal: u have to register for me :(

Yes, that is true. Well my second pick believe it or not was you cronic5, congratulations on winning. PM with all the info about the domain you want so I can register it for you.

Congrats once again.

The domain name you specified in the PM has been purchased. I think it would be a terrifc Idea if you could get MSN messenger so we can chat some more over there.

I can't get MSN. I am not on my own computer now and wont be for another two weeks. All I have is AIM. :(

I am back, my msn is anis_zahir[at]hotmail[dot]com

Sorry for the delay I have been quite busy, and I really want to get this forum hosting service on to the road now. Thanks agan for this, I didnt even know I won.

Yellowmc, i annouced the winner and you werent around, I waited 2 days, and i chose another winner. Sry about this.

Damn, I was really busy and stuff. Anyway thanks for picking me in the first place and if you ever want to get sponsorship for this free forum hosting service, just holla at me.

just wondering why did cronic win I saw his site it looks kinda cruddy and the whole site is basically pointless.....

Yeah, he won. I thought his site was something kinda of new. I know I have seen a few websites like his, but I liked his Idea. Anyways, I have to write down your name so in case you ever apply to one of my contests; I wont make the mistake of choosing you.

1. name : veggie in real life too
2. age: 15
3. site: logo,baners,button site ( bassicle people pay me to make banners for them logos and buttons mostly to link back to there site ) currently im making them all free for another mounth or 2
4. yes, i make banners and stuff ill make you as many as you like ( assuming *as much as you like* being not 100 banners ect. ) ill put a banner of you on my site * big one *
5. you register but if you dont want to you can send through paypal

thanks hope you pick me site isnt done yet but when i get my comp back from shop ill start finishing it up

:) thanks ( summery of site )

I'll have other people who can make them have ther own page and the user goes to that persons page and on there page will have many examples of there animated work ect. and a form to fill out of what they want to have that person make them. that info will get sent to that person and they will decide if they will make the product for the user. *example* they look at all the pages and examples and whose examples empress them the most gets the job. this will take a wile to build but im confident. thats my idea of the site im going to be making :)

for better and more details email me veggies-g@hotmail.com my aim is veggie1232 and my msn is that email i just gave you, i probibly wont be on instant messengers for a wile till i get my comp back im using my mothers right now thanks :) hope to hear from you. and dont forget ill put a big --- banner of your site on my site sound good?

Last edited:
oh now i just read all of theother posts :( someone alredy won, i spent mounths of how to run my site dont you think its a good idea? well contact me when you have another compitition i would love to partisipate. i just cant afford a domain name and im still trying to find some people to help make my site im not the greatestat doing that :) and to the winner of this compition, your sites look isnt to great but the site it self is fun i like it very much :) he picked a good winner :). i love how you offer a email i would chang my email to that but im alredy getting a new email account veggie@shannon-garvey.com and taking shannon-garvey is my last name i think its really cool. keep up the good work on your site its looking awsome :)

ill be back on laterz everyone have a awsome day/night (almost midnight im tierd)

and dont forget to tell me when you are having another compition thanks :)

Last edited:
# Name:aaron
# Age:14
# What do you want the website for? i want this website for a gameing/gfx site. i have already have some artist.
# Are you willing to put a small link back to my website?yes i will put a banner if u would like
# Would I have to register it for you or will you receive my money thru paypal ? you would have 2 register for me because i dont have a creit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back