• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy 100% FREE domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh if my domain registered i want another domain!www.poforum.com

Name:Ferhat
Why you should get the domain:I Want to Build A Big Forum
Link to your site:www.lazpower.nl
What your site is about:Everything but No forbidden content!
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?Yes

I Want www.poforum.com

I think it will be very good site!

Name: tjunkies

Why you should get the domain: We are somewhat of a special interest business where we plan to intend to offer training and coaching in the area of tennis. With your domain hosting, we feel that a professional ".com" name is needed in order to boost our image in linking, web hosting, word of mouth, and/or business cards/portfolios.

Link to your site: http://tennisjunkies.xlow.net

What your site is about: Our site is about providing numerous programs catered specifically to the tennis audience and people interested in the sport of tennis. We feel that helping people is the standard way of business and a ".com" website in addition will help people more.

Willing to put a text link back to site: Yes.

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you will greatly consider our request.

EDIT: I just worked on a new interface look and graphics for the whole day. Check it out and let me know how it looks!

Last edited:
Name: Shawn bennett
Why you should get the domain: I need a new domain name for my business.
Link to your site: www.vexwarez.net
What your site is about:Really Huge.Reliable Hosting,We have gotten lots of people,telling us to get a new one.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?: Yes,Text-Link,Button.
Domain Name I want: www.vexhosting.net or www.vexhosting.org

New rule. Anyone who posts the domain they want from this point on is automatically disqualified for the domain.

Last edited:
LightzFX said:
Wow..Why..who wud be stupid enof to register a domain name that has nothin to do with them...

Because they may like it. Peopel aren't going to say to themselves "well they want it, so I will let them have it."

Name:Anthony Vu

Why you should get the domain: Because i am runnin a good design community and i want to expand so i could be the top owner instead of co-owner :)
and i want my own community cause that site is from a friend of my...

Link to your site:www.netwavedesignz.com

What your site is about: Design community

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?
of course i will put a block with links to other design community's and stuff
so it will be a small img link :) but large enough to see :)
and if you wish i could make you sponser...

Greetings :)

Name: Austin

Why you should get the domain:We are somewhat of a special interest business where we are hosting are online game. With your domain hosting, we feel that a professional ".net" name is needed in order for more people to come. sub-domains are not very good and they have long links

Link to your site: http://www.unnamedgame.xlow.net

What your site is about: My Online Game, The Unnamed Game

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?[/B] YES! On Every Page!

I have seen many other threads like this, many of which get MUCH more replies, so, due to lack of demand, I have decided to extend this contest by 1 week. So this contest will stay open until the 7th of August.

Good luck to all.

Name: Percia T.
Why you should get the domain: I can not afford another domain name at the moment but I would love a proffesional look and address to my site. So I am in need a domain name
Link to your site: http://projects.off-life.com
What your site is about: Well, its about myself and a bunch of other people like myself who are pursuing after our career choices. I want to offer many things such as both paid and free scripts, programs, designs, templates, and etc.
As you can tell by "projects.off-life" it will most likely be all about projects. I will be coming up with ideas and going over them with a team of others. Over a course of time we will carry out our individual duties and create many things! As seeing you may choose me, we can also you free access to all the programs. (though none have been started yet.) I expect with 6 months at least 2 projects to be done!
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes, I would be more than happy to do that.

Name: Saad

Why you should get the domain:I am a very good web designer .. i will run a php nuke site ... & As Far As i Know my site will get many hits a day ... & For sure .. i can advertise u in any way ... Welll Why i Need this domain ... Bcoz i have no money to buy a domain for my site ..... & its my dream to make a .com or .net site .. !

Link to your site: I Have Requested for Hosting in forum .. i will get hosting from somewhere soon ... no link to site yet ...

What your site is about: Yahoo Security ... Latest Exploits alerts .. etc.

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?YES!

Name: Ben Manera
Why you should get the domain: To help bring mroe traffic to site and add more profesisonalism to the site. Easier for the viewer to navigate.
Link to your site: http://www.vck.ecwhost.com/forum/
What your site is about: The site at moment contains a forum for a clan. In the near future, a contented website will be uplaoded to host. Currently making a template. We post news about our clan and plan gangwars. We are looking at adding more things to site shortly.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? For sure. Willing to have a link on every page in the footer and much more.

Name: Mike D
Why you should get the domain: To provide the people with excellent music
Link to your site: 64.62.158.102
What your site is about: Record label
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Probably

Name: Drew M
Why you should get the domain: Ive always wanted a domain, plus subdomains become frustrating. Especially when your site is growing. Also my server runs off my computer. Plus, im a programmer. I had to set up apache and FTP, MySql + pop3 and smtp on my own server. No, I didnt make that sites layout but there is alot of php coding that went into it, Yes I did make all the extra images on it. (700 avrg hits a day, and 12,000 page views.)
Link to your site: http://devilarms.afraid.org
What your site is about: Anime, Gaming, electronics, about everything.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes, most definately.

I want www.devilarms.com

Last edited:
if s than here it goes

Name: Flavian

Why you should get the domain: I am a very good web designer and do lots of things for free that helps people so in return even i should get some good things. its my dream to have my own domain but cant afford 1 and most of all the site looks professional and serious too with a domain name

Link to your site: i got 2 site running http://xmobilegamer.tk & http://flaviancastellino.tk

What your site is about: My website is about free Mobile games/software/ringtones/logos.... i will have both website and wap site so that people who dont have bluetooth or otherstuff can directly download games from our wap serviece its going to be an interesting site

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? YES! and also spread some good thing about u and ur site.

Pls let me have the domain name

Last edited:
Name: Alex Richards
Why you should get the domain: Because my site is growing rapordly and needs a domain to go with it if i want to expand further.
Link to your site: http://www.runeclanz.net.tc (redirect)
What your site is about: Runescape clans
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes and put an ad on aswell

maniac king said:
Name: Alex Richards
Why you should get the domain: Because my site is growing rapordly and needs a domain to go with it if i want to expand further.
Link to your site: http://www.runeclanz.net.tc (redirect)
What your site is about: Runescape clans
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes and put an ad on aswell

Hate to say it, but ick... Why are you using mambo?

Manero said:
Name: Ben Manera
Why you should get the domain: To help bring mroe traffic to site and add more profesisonalism to the site. Easier for the viewer to navigate.
Link to your site: http://www.vck.ecwhost.com/forum/
What your site is about: The site at moment contains a forum for a clan. In the near future, a contented website will be uplaoded to host. Currently making a template. We post news about our clan and plan gangwars. We are looking at adding more things to site shortly.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? For sure. Willing to have a link on every page in the footer and much more.

Nice site, it doesnt work... lol, Well unless you really like the FTP feel.

SaaDi said:
Name: Saad

Why you should get the domain:I am a very good web designer .. i will run a php nuke site ... & As Far As i Know my site will get many hits a day ... & For sure .. i can advertise u in any way ... Welll Why i Need this domain ... Bcoz i have no money to buy a domain for my site ..... & its my dream to make a .com or .net site .. !

Link to your site: I Have Requested for Hosting in forum .. i will get hosting from somewhere soon ... no link to site yet ...

What your site is about: Yahoo Security ... Latest Exploits alerts .. etc.

Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?YES!

Lol this is too funny, too funny. "I dont have a site or domain, help me!" I dont think thats too likely to happen kiddo. IM 15 and I set up my own server, plus I used www.afraid.org for a free subdomain. And theres too many sites out there with exploits and by the looks of it, you wont be too good at finding um if you cant set up a simple server. (And no, server's can be free if they run off your computer.) Once again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back