• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy 100% FREE domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronic5

I recently closed this but am not re-opening it and it will stay open.

I will give a domain away for free. ANY domain (except special domains costing $10 or more) the domain will be registered for 1 year. To apply, please do so in the following format:

Name:
Link to your site:
What your site is about:
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?

The contest will go on about to the end of THIS month. I will post two days before the contest is over. When I pick, the winner has two days to respond either thru email or on this board. NOT thru PM, I do no check those often. If the winner does not reply within those two days I will pick another winner.

Last edited:
Name: DDR1
Why you should get the domain: Well I think I should get the Domain, because, well, It would help my site seem more professional, and also, um, Make my site seem more Authoritive (which could lead to it being more popular, which will lead to me being a very happy boy, which will of course lead to you getting a "natural high" because you made me feel special).
Link to your site: www.kh24-7.fffuture.net
What your site is about: My Site is about the game Kingdom Hearts, and it's sequels.

application

Name: Joseph Ryan Garcia
Why you should get the domain: I really think my website could go far plus with the great stats I have gotten without a real domain , like look at these stats as of july 8th http://www.pbfun.5gigs.com/images/statsjuly8.bmp
Link to your site: www.pbstudios.tk or www.pbstudios.1fx.net
What your site is about: humor movies made by me and my staff also very funny movies found on the web!

P.S. I will put you in as affiliate!!!

Name: Alicia
Why you should get the domain: Because with time it will generate a lot of users looking for the free information and resources that my site will provide (Today is only the second day my site has been up and I have already had quite a few visitors)
Link to your site: http://www.sfi.l2p.net/e107
What your site is about: Its a community for online entrepreneuers to talk and exchange resources and tips to help each other succeed online.

Last edited:
Name: Ahsan Rao
Why you should get the domain: i make a web site to all noori fans noori is a band
Link to your site: www.nooriclub.tk
What your site is about:Information about noori Band her songs,wallpapers, and much more

nooriclub said:
Name: Ahsan Rao
Why you should get the domain: i make a web site to all noori fans noori is a band
Link to your site: www.nooriclub.tk
What your site is about:Information about noori Band her songs,wallpapers, and much more

You know you can turn all ads off on your .tk account right? In your control panel go to linker promos then clik no ads and you won't have them anymore.

Name: Alan Collins
Why you should get the domain: Because I produced a class site for my ICT coursework and I want it to go live - complete with domain name!
Link to your site: http://www.pes5.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk (will move for domain as it is a bit slow to download atm)
What your site is about: Pro Evolution Soccer for PS2
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? Yes

Name: Zeo-Kun/Tevin
Why I should get the domain: I believe that I should get this domain becuase it would really improve KHImpulse. Nobody would have to remember the whole yume4ever URL. Plus, It would attract more visitors than ever! By the way, me and my staff will make a totally new layout just for this occasion. We would really appreciate it if you accepted us and would be glad to help you in anyway in the future.
Link to my site: http://www.khimpulse.yume4ever.com
What my site is about: Kingdom Hearts
Will I be willing to put a text link back to your site: Yes of course ^^

ummm just checking if any you guys send me a pm I dont know if im getting them like 5 people already said they sent me pms and i didnt get any of them....

Name:Soraz/David/Debide
Why you should get the domain:I think I should should at least deserve one,not for myselfish needs,but for my visitors.Domians just improve the sites proffesional look,but it also helps visitors remeber the link more better.People charge a great price just to get one,and I think thats unfair.So,I am willing to whatever it takes.This is for my site's visitor's over the year.
Link to your site: http://www.virtualxaga.net.tc
What your site is about:Its a fansite dedicated to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy(X and X-2 for now),we cover a well indepth imformation on Kingdom Hearts(thanks to some people over the year),anyway,we have a animelisting(which no-one has joined yet),and only a wallpaper section for now.Overall,a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fansite with 7000 and over hits.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?Yes,banner,google ads(wanted),link back,whatever you require.

Name:Ferhat
Why you should get the domain:I Want to Build A Big Forum
Link to your site:www.lazpower.nl
What your site is about:Everything but No forbidden content!
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?Yes

I Want www.masterhack.com

I think masterhacking will be very good site!

Name: Amro
Why you should get the domain: I need a domain to establish an online identity, I already have a website design and content ready and hosting, all I need is a domain name :)
Link to your site: (none yet)
What your site is about: Mainly a computer/gaming site, If the site grows, I intend to start my own free TV show.
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? haha, if I get the domain, I would be willing to design you a full banner in flash and put it on my site

Last edited:
Name: adnan
Why you should get the domain:Well I think I should get the Domain because i want better ranking in search engines. i have vbulletin forum and subdreamer portal. I have good traffic.
Link to your site: www.cenmu.trap17.com
What your site is about: my site is about mobiles and technology
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site? bYes

Just wondering but this thread been dead for awhile contest still going? I been looking at this thread almost everyday!!!

Last edited:
gVeR said:
Name:Ferhat
Why you should get the domain:I Want to Build A Big Forum
Link to your site:www.lazpower.nl
What your site is about:Everything but No forbidden content!
Would you be willing to put a text link back to my site?Yes

I Want www.masterhack.com

I think masterhacking will be very good site!

Take the domain you want down!!! Someone else may register it and if you win I won't be able to register it.

And yes Joey, the contest is still on.

Edit: for some reason I can't edit my first post so I will say this here. DO NOT put the domain you want in the submission. I only say this because a lot of good domains are rare these days. If you put it there and someone else things it is good, they may register it themself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back