• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why so much adv in t35 now?

No ads loading now..:eek:
Most of the time, ads will only load 8am-6pm. Cause I am monitoring the compaigns.. and need to target them almost manually untill the new ad-software is in place.. But even then, most of the time, the pop-ups will only load half the day.. (or the multiple pop-ups will only appear then..)

Amelen: Is it possible for you to adjust the pop-up number in certain GMT time? Like from 9:00AM to 9:00PM , there are mostly to have less pop-up as it is a peak time for users to get online. At mid-night time, you can keep ads as much as you like.

hmm.. that would mean changing my sleeping habbits.. I am not used to sleeping in the morning, and doing things at night.. :rolleyes:

I'll see what i can do.. i am still trying to find a way to do only 1 ad like it used to be..

question OT

..since this thread seems to be very up to date, I'd like to ask if the main page of t35.com is not reachable in the moment. My pages seem to be fine, but I wanted to read more of the rules and I can't get to them..........or the forum.............

The server on which the t35 main page is, is being replaced.. Should load later today or tomorrow.

Members sites are on different servers.
ftp.t35.com (for ftp access) is yet a differnt server.. ;)

Sorry, I must have missed this thread... so I'm late, but:

10 for the service, as in what you give and the personal responses in the support forum, but:

the current reliability is starting to make me a little edgy... I'd therefore give it an 8- it's still running, but there's just a few 'issues' occasionally... but I guess you're sorting them out! :)

umm

great ! now it is 8/10 before it was 6/10 :D

hey amelen the site loads pretty fast now.

But what happened to the support forum :confused:

Warning: Failed opening './language/lang_english/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/amelen/t35.com/public_html/support/includes/functions.php on line 268

Originally posted by amelen
Wow.. thanks..
Really positive comments.. if i leave the pop-ups as they do now, t35.com would be profitable now (instead of in 5 months). And with profit, i can start getting domain name hosting, mysql, paid hosting, cgi, etc.. set up.. :D
so then keep the ads as they are and give us MySQL :p , then you will be the perfect host. And if you start making more of a profit do you think you could double the file size limit PLZ.

Originally posted by ericzzw

No,it still pop up every page, i hate it!!!!!!!!!!
Dummy get a paid host and stop complain!!!
That is a FREE HOST not a paid host.. When you pay for your host then start complain.. why you n00b's never learn??
They give you Free Space and then you have to accept there ADS your provide for FREE!!
You see it goes like a circle...
no let's go back from the beginnig..
homework: a-b-c-d-e-f-g
"that's it" next week we learn you the rest of the alfabet. ;)

Support forum is being fixed.. there are some things that take pirority over it, but it will be up soon.

Apparently I underestimated the creativity of the warez abusers/abusers... But everything is getting straitened out..

As for the pop-ups.. When they do pop-up, just don't close it (most people don't according to stats) and you won't see anymore. Half the day they won't pop-up at all...

Mysql is comming soon.. right after domain name hosting, and paid hosting, that we will start offering in April.

Back