• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why do they do this to me??

JesseGraham

Hello! i am with a host, 2 accually, but they are BOTH!!!!! down, they are allways DOWN!!! it sucks, im trying to make a nice site! and its SOOO!!!! hard without a reliable host!

I am sick of looking for a reliable host!

Its like there is none any more....

i just want a reliable host, ill put ads....
I dont care about the specs....

JesseGraham, u seem request hosting very often. I remember talking with u a while ago about your DBZ fansite ? WHat is it for this time ?

JesseGraham, if someone offered you free hosting with heaps load of resources (space, bandwidth, mysql, addon domains, email, ssh etc...) that means that host's days are numbered. Maybe that has been the case with you so your hosting providers fell like dominos.

Take your time in searching for host, get offers and analyze them ;) Good luck!

Zac

lol, there are a few serious hosts that offer free AND!!! Paid hosting, i just dont know there links...

ok here are some names for ya:

search the boards for these guys:
AMZ
NetCafe
hottweelz

If you are lucky they will accept you.

tumble

tumble said:
ok here are some names for ya:

search the boards for these guys:
AMZ
NetCafe
hottweelz

If you are lucky they will accept you.

tumble

i would prettymuch say the same. but as for the owner of this thread, We don't take the requests serious because of the multiple requests.

Jesse, did you ever sign up at OfficialClans? The OfficialFreedom server had some issues last night, but I was told by some support guys that they fixed it almost immediately...

Not sure if you mean OfficialClans, from OfficialFreedom, but then, I don't think you ever signed up when I referred you over to my Admin for that site to begin with?

JesseGraham said:
Hello! i am with a host, 2 accually, but they are BOTH!!!!! down, they are allways DOWN!!! it sucks, im trying to make a nice site! and its SOOO!!!! hard without a reliable host!
That's the difference between free hosting and paid hosting. ;)

No, but he asks for hosting all the time. Everyone comments that he is always asking.... he wanted a 50mb site about a "Game"

So I offered him one of our services

Which I don't even do on FWS anymore

And he never signed up.

Then he makes this thread about his host being down? You get what you deserve...

Reason #468, by ChargerTek services are no longer offered on FWS

hottweelz said:
No, but he asks for hosting all the time. Everyone comments that he is always asking.... he wanted a 50mb site about a "Game"

So I offered him one of our services

Which I don't even do on FWS anymore

And he never signed up.

Then he makes this thread about his host being down? You get what you deserve...

Reason #468, by ChargerTek services are no longer offered on FWS

hottweelz,

Sorry i did not know you did not offer free services. Just from my post viewing i thought you did. did not mean to drop your name ie directing people to you.

tumble

tumble said:
hottweelz,

Sorry i did not know you did not offer free services. Just from my post viewing i thought you did. did not mean to drop your name ie directing people to you.

tumble

No, it's ok... There's too much trouble offering services to the Majority of users that are on FWS looking for hosting... Gave up on it... Plus with the amount of Resellers that frequent here, I'm busy enough beating those people off with a stick.

You can drop my name anywhere you like, there's just a helluva lot more screening that goes on now :)

Pretty soon ChargerTek is going to be Invite-Only like GMail. LOL

Back