• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's The A-Hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it still points here.
I am not giving anything away because I could still be wrong. But as soon as I find out for definite, I won't post it either :p. But I will give them a wee pressie! ;)

I have a very close guess at who it is, but I ain't saying, not that kind of person.

I'll be honest it was sad to do it, but in a way I did laugh aswell...

*no offence intended Dan*

You mean you all missed the redirect?
He changed it back now but..
I pmed dan.

Last edited:
Thanks CnR,

Yes, that is who I thought it was. He's a sore ------- with a very serious psychological issue. He really needs to talk to someone. :D

I will have fun with him now. ;)

Ahh.. I know who it is. He's a nice guy, working for him at the minute.
Meh.. that is a bit out of order likewise. Hopefully something happens about this.

Yep folks, you have it. It is clearly no hidden fact that the culprit is *******.
I have taken a screenshot and printout of that page and will be submitting a lawsuit for the following:
  • Public Humiliation
  • False Accusations
  • Degradation of Character
******* has also been informed of my intentions. Overall, as is evident, his actions can be described as none other than childish at this stage.

Last edited:
From reading those articles it sounds like an unfortunate series of events.
One request, could you wait a bit Dan till I get my money? lol.

I read the article too, but it does seem that you've got some explaining to do, Dan...

What explaining would that be? And to who? You? I don't think so.
I have tried to reason with ******* and he refused to listen to any logical way of solving any issues. He chose to go the wrong way about it. Now he will be paying me for personal damages. End of story.

Last edited:
What explaining would that be? And to who? You? I don't think so.
I have tried to reason with ******* and he refused to listen to any logical way of solving any issues. He chose to go the wrong way about it. Now he will be paying me for personal damages. End of story.

That was rather offensive towards me also in case you didn't know.

What I'm trying to get at is that you're just ranting and flaming here in this thread, defaming ******* without explaining the whole story for us to judge, so it's like a 1 sided blasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you've gone legal Dan and it's open ended both sides, as in no actual details of accusations you might be best mod'ing this thread and just close it :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back