• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who sell .com domain for less than $5

Right now I don't think you can. Have to wait for Yahoo or Godaddy to announce a new special offer.

A web hostee told that $12/yrs include free .com domain and $6 for hosting only. So I'm sure he will buy a domain only $6. But I can't find where to do that.

A web hostee told that $12/yrs include free .com domain and $6 for hosting only. So I'm sure he will buy a domain only $6. But I can't find where to do that.

Not quite so,

He won't buy the domain for $6. It will be around $8 for him. So price of hosting with domain = $12 - $8 = $4

On this he might be making a profit of, say $2. So cost of hosting to him = $2

He sells hosting alone for $6 to make a larger profit cost most people don't buy domains from their hosts (unless it's a free domain - hosts like fatcow, dreamhost, etc. or user is an absolutely newbie ;) ) and will choose the hosting only plan. So it's more profits for him.

And for your question, you can get one when GoDaddy has $1.99 deal on. Try using the coupon code 199TEST using a new GoDaddy account.

And for Yahoo the link for $1.99 domain is - http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL

Hope this helps.

Regards

Last edited:
If you have a credit card, you can buy a new .com domain at $1.99 only at GoDaddy using coupon code 199DOMAIN.

good luck.

With some web hosting services you will be able to get domain name for free. So if you need web hosting account as well I suppose that would be useful for you to check out such offerings.

Back