• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who sell .com domain for less than $5

George I would recommend you and others be accurate with such offers. The first year you can have some discounted price and for the next year you will need to pay double price.
Not sure if they do the same

George I would recommend you and others be accurate with such offers. The first year you can have some discounted price and for the next year you will need to pay double price.
Not sure if they do the same

That is always what happens. Even if you are paying regular price with out a discount for the first year, every year after that is always going to be more.

I prefer to get my domains from www.namecheap.com and pay around $8 to $9 per year. Their control panel is easy to use and fast. (The opposite of GoDaddy, which is why I wouldn't even take their past free domain blowouts)

Register.com is smokin crack or something! How the heck are they going to charge $35 a year for a domain when you can get one from Godaddy or DOmainSite for $6 - $8!!

http://www.register.com/titan/promo/acquisitions_8772033137.rcmx?trkID=BANk2dVw4W&

You could give that a try. Since the page still seems active. I just got a Free Domain not too long ago. However, keep in mind that renewal for the 2nd year would be quite a bomb. Do read the fine prints before proceeding.

All the best.

I prefer to get my domains from www.namecheap.com and pay around $8 to $9 per year. Their control panel is easy to use and fast. (The opposite of GoDaddy, which is why I wouldn't even take their past free domain blowouts)

As far as i know the discounts they are spreading around are not so huge and OP is interested in the $5 domain name registration. Who knows... perhaps they will be able to rovide some kind of exclusive discounts

Back