• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is better - Hosting Extreme or T35?

So your gonna add PHP to hostingextreme.com? :D

BTW, can you please change the manager because it is too sensative with file names. I tried to type a directory named /d-power/ , but it didn't accept it.

Thanks! pumpkin2

Originally posted by HostingExtreme
Ok lets see...

Startrek I believe you have things mistaken

php: I have already made a annoucement that i will be adding it

ssi: no big deal easy to add...no one requested it

unlimited webspace: Cool let me add unlimited space for people can upload warez - no one has needed more space yet

forum support: why do I need it I answer emails within a couple hrs

free domain hosting: I already have a few users using domain support...

Moral of the story...you don't get what you don't ask for ;0)

Jon
Sorry, i am read only in the your site, I don't have an account on HostingExtreme.
A free host which don't offer scripting is reliabler then a free hosting with scripting (php. perl, ssi, sql, python, c/c++)

I am read here:

Need Free Hosting? ;0)

Well We Have Developed The Perfect Free Hosting System For You

We Even Allow Adult Site Accounts!

Features:
50 Mb Space
150 Kb File Size Limits
Normal Sites - 1 Single Popunder Window Only Once Per Day For Users (Demo)
Adult Sites - Small Text Ad At The Top Of The Page (Demo)
Full Ftp Access
Web Manager As Well
Super Fast Support

Normal Sites URL: http://www.fastplugin.com/you
Adult Sites URL: http://adult.fastplugin.com/you

Ftp: ftp.fastplugin.com Port: 21

When will the image problems be fixed? I just registered and my site looks crappy with all the "hotlinking" images.

Originally posted by StarTrek
Sorry, i am read only in the your site, I don't have an account on HostingExtreme.
A free host which don't offer scripting is reliabler then a free hosting with scripting (php. perl, ssi, sql, python, c/c++)

I am read here:

Need Free Hosting? ;0)

Well We Have Developed The Perfect Free Hosting System For You

We Even Allow Adult Site Accounts!

Features:
50 Mb Space
150 Kb File Size Limits
Normal Sites - 1 Single Popunder Window Only Once Per Day For Users (Demo)
Adult Sites - Small Text Ad At The Top Of The Page (Demo)
Full Ftp Access
Web Manager As Well
Super Fast Support

Normal Sites URL: http://www.fastplugin.com/you
Adult Sites URL: http://adult.fastplugin.com/you

Ftp: ftp.fastplugin.com Port: 21

You must be using a translator or something, because I can't understand your english!

t35 sucks bad, it's completely unreliable and has horrible uptime.
or that's how it was when i was with them.
go with extreme

By the way,

Besides PHP could you add in CGI so that people that want to use newspro can?

I'd have to say hosting extreme is a lot better than T35.

T35 goes down a lot and it takes a long time for each page to load and tons of pop-ups (quite ironicaly, all the same add) pop up. The file manager is really slow and you can log off in the middle of nowhere. I don't even need unlimited space.

HostingExtreme is very reliable (from what I've experienced) and even if there is a net error, your site will not be deleted. There's only one pop-up per day (or once every time you use AOL and your ISP changes). The filemanager is always logged under your name, so you only have to log in once, unless you deleted cookies. You get 100megs of space also, even though it says 50. 1000KB = 1Meg, so 100,000KB of space = 100Megs.

If niether are good, php50.com is a good combination of some of the features from each site. It has unlimited bandwidth, 50Megs, PHP, CGI, SSI, FTP, webboard, and 1 pop-up per page (all the pop-ups are the same add o_O.

Originally posted by Joseph89Digimon
By the way,

Besides PHP could you add in CGI so that people that want to use newspro can?

I'd have to say hosting extreme is a lot better than T35.

T35 goes down a lot and it takes a long time for each page to load and tons of pop-ups (quite ironicaly, all the same add) pop up. The file manager is really slow and you can log off in the middle of nowhere. I don't even need unlimited space.

HostingExtreme is very reliable (from what I've experienced) and even if there is a net error, your site will not be deleted. There's only one pop-up per day (or once every time you use AOL and your ISP changes). The filemanager is always logged under your name, so you only have to log in once, unless you deleted cookies. You get 100megs of space also, even though it says 50. 1000KB = 1Meg, so 100,000KB of space = 100Megs.

If niether are good, php50.com is a good combination of some of the features from each site. It has unlimited bandwidth, 50Megs, PHP, CGI, SSI, FTP, webboard, and 1 pop-up per page (all the pop-ups are the same add o_O.

hostingextreme would never add perl for free accounts, as its too risky

PHP?

The PHP doesn't seem to work for me. It says " .php - invalid extentsion " whenever I try to opload a PHP file, rename a file to ".PHP", or make a PHP file.

Do I have to get a new account or buy a paid one?

I just found out all the newspro "alternatives" require MySQL as well as PHP. >_< If anyone knows of something that doesn't require MySQL, please tell me.

Seems to me that at all of the sites I've seen hosted by free.hostingexreme.com have an orange hotlinking picture rather than the actual picture.

if they are linking images correctly there are no problems...before there were some problems...but all have been fixed

IF there is no referal for the image..example they pull a pic out of the blue you will get the hotlink error

Jon

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
startrek -
"unlimited" doesn't mean better. It could just mean the host is trying to offer too much and will crash. How much does HostingExtreme offer of space and bandwidth? You have to consider that. Besides, it depends on what all Cracker needs.

EDIT: It seems that Cracker is asking about reliability, not features.

WORD!

Back