• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

who can offer me webspace!??

anson1314

hey
i am chinese student

i have a damain name
so i want to ask somebody for help!

give 100MB /php /mysql/ftp space to me!

it must could dns to my damain

i want to buidlt a web for my school and a forum

i can put your ad about 480*66

thx!!!!

wrong forum

and why do chinese people always include "I am chinese", "I am china", etc. in their messages or in this case, their sig? :S Lots of people won't accept chinese websites because of abuse, so are these guys giving us a heads up?

phuckedup said:
wrong forum

and why do chinese people always include "I am chinese", "I am china", etc. in their messages or in this case, their sig? :S Lots of people won't accept chinese websites because of abuse, so are these guys giving us a heads up?

Why lots of people won't accept chinese websites ?
i want to say some for chinese!
The Chinese population too were many!Also because the like this very many spatial tenderer is not willing to provide the space to the Chinese!
Therefore we inscribe us in the news are the Chinese, is for let everybody understand we are the Chinese, lets the spatial tenderer know this point!
The Chinese is friendly, lovable, the Chinese very is willing to be the friend with the world each place people. But while this, we also is we is the Chinese but is proud!am China's high school students, now in accurate reference appendix university, also hoped one day can arrive the foreign remove or retain study. The Chinese regardless of in world there, all is friendly and the unity!
I therefore said are such many, only is wants to explain Chinese's friendliness to everybody, also wants to invite the spatial tenderer or to say other non- China the friend, do not want to think the Chinese is fearful, repugnant Chinese!Associates with the Chinese, you can discover I said am only a young part! ! Thanks!

ALSO
The reason of why they included "I'm Chinese" in their messages is very simple,just because they are Chinese,including me.They just want to be honest. Yes,many of foreigners do not accept apply from China,but We will not say "I'm English,Spanish,etc.." to pretend that we're from the countries that in your Allowed List. In my opinion,what a shame it is! If you were me or one of them who need web space, would you do that? So,they just want to find someone else can accept our Chinese request of free hosting. If what we did embarrassed
you ,I fell sorry about it. But I think there will be someone accept our Chinese request.

anson1314 said:
The Chinese population too were many!Also because the like this very many spatial tenderer is not willing to provide the space to the Chinese!
Therefore we inscribe us in the news are the Chinese, is for let everybody understand we are the Chinese, lets the spatial tenderer know this point!
The Chinese is friendly, lovable, the Chinese very is willing to be the friend with the world each place people. But while this, we also is we is the Chinese but is proud!am China's high school students, now in accurate reference appendix university, also hoped one day can arrive the foreign remove or retain study. The Chinese regardless of in world there, all is friendly and the unity!
I therefore said are such many, only is wants to explain Chinese's friendliness to everybody, also wants to invite the spatial tenderer or to say other non- China the friend, do not want to think the Chinese is fearful, repugnant Chinese!Associates with the Chinese, you can discover I said am only a young part! ! Thanks!

please summarize this long article

anson1314 said:

www.dudehost.net - Only host accepts any language.

Back