• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

whmcs owned license $150

valueserver

Hello Friends i have a owned whmcs license i no longer use i switch to other billing software , i will offer the whmcs license for $150 via PAYPAL you need to be verified i do not trust unverified accounts , also i do offer with the license my account on whmcs.com on which you can change the info to yours and also i will offer the email from paypal with which i paid the license, also the license has 5 months paid support and updates , license is 4.x if anyone is interesed please reply here or contact me.

thank you

why do you think i offer my account on whmcs ? so then you can do what you whant changeemail info name etc...

Hello,

As you are the main account owner - if you decided 2 months down the line that you wanted the license back - you could easily say to WHMCS your account got "hacked" and get it back.

The transfer is a REQUIRED part of the deal, and the fee is $20.

If you are willing to cover the cost of that fee in the $150 offer - please PM me, we might have a deal.

Hello,

As you are the main account owner - if you decided 2 months down the line that you wanted the license back - you could easily say to WHMCS your account got "hacked" and get it back.

The transfer is a REQUIRED part of the deal, and the fee is $20.

If you are willing to cover the cost of that fee in the $150 offer - please PM me, we might have a deal.

like i said i will provide the email from that paypal with which i paid the license and i will write a ticket to the whmcs on which i authorize you as the new owner of account , is that ok for you?

like i said i will provide the email from that paypal with which i paid the license and i will write a ticket to the whmcs on which i authorize you as the new owner of account , is that ok for you?

No. I would need the license transfered to my existing account at WHMCS.

You providing the email/password is against WHMCS ToS, and you would STILL be able to get the license back by quoting details in the paypal/payment method transaction.

No. I would need the license transfered to my existing account at WHMCS.

You providing the email/password is against WHMCS ToS, and you would STILL be able to get the license back by quoting details in the paypal/payment method transaction.

ok we have deal i will pay the transfer fees, however can i be trust of your payment , after we made the transfer you wont chargeback? and i cannot PM you.

The License Transfer Fee will still need to be paid. I sold my license last year and gave the new owner my WHMCS Client account. The license fee still had to be paid to secure the transaction and to make the new owner the legit owner of the license.

why do you think i offer my account on whmcs ? so then you can do what you whant changeemail info name etc...

In WHMCS client Area you can change all your accont details but not the email ID for that you ll have to ask WHMCS and i don't think they ll change an email ID without a strong reason....

coz once the email ID is changed it means license is transferred :p
they ll never do this free of cost ....
I mean therez is legal way to do this by paying Transfer fee.

and far as i know if you got this license from a WHMCS Reseller or from another person (No directly from WHMCS) you can't resell it legaly.
Coz they allow no transfer for a reseller's License and only once transfer is allowed if you buy license from WHMCS directly ...
http://www.whmcs.com/otherpolicies.php
License Transfer Policy We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be sold and transferred between people. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be resold. Before any sale or transfer, the seller should contact us to notify us of the sale. Once a buyer has been found, both the buyer and seller should contact us to arrange the transfer and payment of the $20 transfer fee. A license can only be resold once.
Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other clients.

Back