• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which new years Resolutions have you failed at already?

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Im guessing most of you set some goal of sort as a new years resolution.
Have you failed any so far?

Mine was to quit smoking [FAILED]
For me im thinking i`d need help quitting, my will power sucks! Too many insecurities..

I only made one, and I started it before new year. Mine was to study Russian more seriously. So far I've done what I said :p

to stop smoking weed, stopped last sunday and not done it since.

hopefully i can stay of it tonight when out with my mates :lol:

Now why would you go and do something like that? I was thinking of this myself, but I don't smoke enough to justify any reasoning of it being negative to me.

I'm going to be nice and say congrats, but weed is a lot less harmful than tobacco or alcohol ...

I'm going to quote Katt Williams here (paraphrased, can't remember verbatim) ...

"If you got a good job and you can't smoke weed it's all good. But if you ain't got no job, and you ain't smokin weed, I don't know what the ---- you doin' with your life."

But yeah, I'm with Colin here. I didn't bother to make any.

I'm going to be nice and say congrats, but weed is a lot less harmful than tobacco or alcohol ...

I'm going to quote Katt Williams here (paraphrased, can't remember verbatim) ...

"If you got a good job and you can't smoke weed it's all good. But if you ain't got no job, and you ain't smokin weed, I don't know what the ---- you doin' with your life."

But yeah, I'm with Colin here. I didn't bother to make any.

Amen brotha'.

You have a whole year to quit don't you? :)

Edit: I have set one goal so far, it's to start doing some exercise and eat less junk lol.

I failed to make one. Does that count?

failed.gif

My only resolution was to keep plugging away at what I'm doing. (Oh, and also to eat less and better!)

after one week mines has failed, last night we got out our faces on weed and booked up for amsterdam again :lol:

your right utcrazy i dont know why i wanted to stop, suppose ill just stop smoking cigs.

Back