• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which host is better out of these two

Geekrack or Spacialhosting

• Geekrack.net

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Spacialhosting.com

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Stanley08

Hey people im just asking which one is better in your mind , i have picked spacialhosting.com and geekrack.net , ive been hosted by them both , but have you ??

so pick yours !:eek2:

GeekRacks website looks more organised and I believe the owners comes on these forums. However these are paid hosts, shouldn't this be in another forum?

I have not been with either of them, If I was to pick one it would be geekrack.net... Spacialhosting.com looks like a template & I have never heard of them.

Probably not a good idea to choose a host on the look of their website :p

Yeah it makes me laugh how people go "Oh their website looks cool. Let's get hosting from them!" :lol:

I did not mean that, Ment more that I knew of geekrack and I dont know of the other one, From owhat I know of geekrack they seem allright.
Thats why Id go with them.. But that other host still looks like a template
All that flashy crap and what not.
So 2002 :p

Probably not a good idea to choose a host on the look of their website :p

True. But neither host has reviews that I can find. I guess you could email them to see how fast they respond or ask them questions pertaining to "why would I pick you, over this other host". :p

But hey, GeekRack's website just looked more organised, than the other host, however they could be equally great, but I don't think we'll know unless someone has been with either host!

edit: I guess I'm on the same boat as Internalx!

:O WhoisGuard
I dont even have that on my freehosting domain :lol:
Why bother, Unless you have something big your hiding ;)

I don't see how having whoisguard should make you not pick the host.

I whoisguard is another paid feature which allows you to stop spam from becoming a problem. I personally would be more then happy to share my personal info to any given person that needs it regarding my company, rather then know it is being broad casted across the net on the whois records.

That info is sometime collected and sold to marketing companies. I have whoisguard to protect me from this.

Maybe my reasoning is far fetched, however it makes logical sense to myself.

Cheers,
Tylar

Hello. It is true geek rack managers come on this forum. (probably cause I am one lolz) I agree with jan you shouldn't pick a host based on its site. You should check out what our clients are saying about us “ I have been with this host for 3 months now with no problems at all. I recieve quality hosting services at a low price! Definitely one of the best hosts that i have used in a long time. Keep up the good work guys! ”

Adrian P

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/verified/GeekRackNetworks.html
is another thread.

Edit : You are banned so I guess we can end this chat.

Last edited:
Just look at any recent posts about GeekRack or the other host. I'm sure you will find interesting content that will help decide which host to choose.

Back