1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Which host after f2s

Discussion in 'Free web hosting requests' started by Albert, Dec 6, 2001.

1. Albert

Albert New Member

Is there any fwp with similar features like f2s and no ads? To which fwp do you change?

2. The Red Guy

The Red Guy Dork NLC

Spaceports come close, but they have ads. Multimania has PHP/MySQL but has huge ads. Prohosting has cgi, and lacks in PHP...

3. tandoc

tandoc tandoc tandoc NLC

if you like to hang around message boards, your best bet would be myacen.com.au and get 100 or more on their forum [without spamming of course] and ask for free hosting. As you get more posts, they give you more features.

Cool, eh :D

4. langgam

langgam New Member

yeah, and a very good idea as to how to implement signing up for an account :)

5. Cracker

Cracker - NLC

T35 comes close too, if you aren't bothered by the 150 kb file size limit and can stand the bare minimum of just ONE pop-under (the closest you'll get to ad-free these days).

6. BlackDeath

BlackDeath New Member

i would say either spacetowns.com or PAID HOSTING

7. Innocentius

Innocentius New Member

lol, i know many good freehosts... won't tell you though... it's your people fault that all the good hosts dissapears, ever thought about that?

8. neG.oNe

neG.oNe New Member

where'd you here that?

9. Blank Verse

Blank Verse NLC NLC

I agree completely...like now that people are advertising for Myacen, his servers will be bogged down in no time.

10. dapcgenius

dapcgenius New Member

If u need a free host w/o ads w/ the same features as F2S ur dreaming... get paid hosting if u have a serious site...

11. niv

niv striking reality NLC

Well, you do realize how free hosting works right? Jam people on the easiest to come by servers...and save the better ones for paid hosting, and another thing, you do know they have paid hosting plans, right? :confused2

12. neG.oNe

neG.oNe New Member

yes indeed making them stay longer

13. murat

murat İ Ğ Ş Ç NLC