• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which host after f2s

Albert

Is there any fwp with similar features like f2s and no ads? To which fwp do you change?

Spaceports come close, but they have ads. Multimania has PHP/MySQL but has huge ads. Prohosting has cgi, and lacks in PHP...

if you like to hang around message boards, your best bet would be myacen.com.au and get 100 or more on their forum [without spamming of course] and ask for free hosting. As you get more posts, they give you more features.

Cool, eh :D

Originally posted by andytandoc
if you like to hang around message boards, your best bet would be myacen.com.au and get 100 or more on their forum [without spamming of course] and ask for free hosting. As you get more posts, they give you more features.

yeah, and a very good idea as to how to implement signing up for an account :)

T35 comes close too, if you aren't bothered by the 150 kb file size limit and can stand the bare minimum of just ONE pop-under (the closest you'll get to ad-free these days).

lol, i know many good freehosts... won't tell you though... it's your people fault that all the good hosts dissapears, ever thought about that?

Originally posted by andytandoc

where'd you here that?

Originally posted by Innocentius
lol, i know many good freehosts... won't tell you though... it's your people fault that all the good hosts dissapears, ever thought about that?
I agree completely...like now that people are advertising for Myacen, his servers will be bogged down in no time.

If u need a free host w/o ads w/ the same features as F2S ur dreaming... get paid hosting if u have a serious site...

Originally posted by Blank Verse

I agree completely...like now that people are advertising for Myacen, his servers will be bogged down in no time.
Well, you do realize how free hosting works right? Jam people on the easiest to come by servers...and save the better ones for paid hosting, and another thing, you do know they have paid hosting plans, right? :confused2

Back