• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can I legally buy mp3's.....

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
Without having to buy a 10$+ credit for 4 damn songs? I am trying to do things legally but I an not going to pay 10$-25$ for their site credit, when all I want is 4 songs.

Is there a site that allows you to purchase only a few songs w/o all this crap?

If you're complaining about $10, wait until they jack the price up to about $3/song. Think about the pricing. Either go out and buy their CD (If released) for like what, $15?, or pay $99/song. Do the math, they would be loosing millions. Extra charges are so you think "This is cheap!, Forget buying CDs!" while they keep their profits up.

If you're complaining about $10, wait until they jack the price up to about $3/song. Think about the pricing. Either go out and buy their CD (If released) for like what, $15?, or pay $99/song. Do the math, they would be loosing millions. Extra charges are so you think "This is cheap!, Forget buying CDs!" while they keep their profits up.
wtf are you talking about :confused4

The songs in question are from a 1985 album, Yngwie Malmsteen's Trilogy. I tried looking in every store where I live, but though since i just wanna listen to 4 songs, I just DL them and burn them.

Ah well I guess theres the other method :(

The songs in question are from a 1985 album, Yngwie Malmsteen's Trilogy. I tried looking in every store where I live, but though since i just wanna listen to 4 songs, I just DL them and burn them.

Ah well I guess theres the other method :(

iTunes let you buy songs seperately & one-off.... at least, mine does.

But unfortunately the legal places are nowhere near as good as the "non-legal".. even if we forget about the price.

Have you tried amazon?
You can buy An Inconvenient Truth Soundtracks Album from there. ($.99 for each track!)

2866mg1.jpg

[DWH]Yuxuan;989120 said:
Man $99/song, that's such a rip-off?! I'd DEFINITELY rather buy a CD! ;)

Depends esspecialy with my christian rock (dont judge my tastes in music) There are sometimes as little as 7 songs to a cd its much cheaper to pay .99 cents instead of going to the store and pay 10-15$

Walmart music is .88 cents a song :)

Christian rock? Yikes lol walmart is .88 cents a song, thats awesome I am going to have to start getting it from there now. Do they have instant download of multiple songs?

Depends esspecialy with my christian rock (dont judge my tastes in music) There are sometimes as little as 7 songs to a cd its much cheaper to pay .99 cents instead of going to the store and pay 10-15$

Walmart music is .88 cents a song :)

Haha, I don't actually think it's a rip-off. I was being technical, and just poking fun at Dynash for a small error he made. Instead of $.99, he wrote $99.

But ya, I would rather buy songs off of the internet than buy CD's. This way, you can just buy exactly what you want instead of buying an entire album.

Back