• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats your nationality?

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Where do you think the primate [in our case, a chimpanzee] came from? :rolleyes:

nawww i thought they came from sponges :rolleyes:

[to anyone reading]
I hope you realize the rolleyes icon means you're being sarcastic

Avenger's ancestors were probably a part of the colonization group from Alpha Centauri like mine. Over there on our ancestral planet humans came first, evolved into other primates, other animals, then down to plants, etc. Right now, as people will find out when they visit, single cell creatures are finally starting to evolve out the more complex structures.

Originally posted by Hoth
Avenger's ancestors were probably a part of the colonization group from Alpha Centauri like mine. Over there on our ancestral planet humans came first, evolved into other primates, other animals, then down to plants, etc. Right now, as people will find out when they visit, single cell creatures are finally starting to evolve out the more complex structures.

And my ancestors are sentient lizards from neptune who were sent over to study the disturbingly intelligent evolved monkeys known as humans :rolleyes: ;) :D

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO

Well its like that:
sea plants(one cell)-sea animals(one cell)-many many more sea animals(one or multi cell)-animals-animals-animals-monkey-human

We don't really came from any ameoba because no land animal evolves from ameoba, just some other kinds of single cell creatures.

Originally posted by meow
Uh...I think it's Marilyn Monroe. Isn't it? Anyway, it was Jan that tipped me about it. :biggrin2:

That's even worse. She's old and dead... :D :rolleyes:

She'd be 76.

Well its like that:
sea plants(one cell)-sea animals(one cell)-many many more sea animals(one or multi cell)-animals-animals-animals-monkey-human
We don't really came from any ameoba because no land animal evolves from ameoba, just some other kinds of single cell creatures.
We didn't evolve from amoebas, but we did evolve from amoeba-like single-cell organisms. Likewise, we didn't evolve from monkeys, we evolved from monkey-like animals.

Back