• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats your favorite OS

Just a Q, who owns this? www.thinkgos.com - last I knew, Google was naming their OS, gOS? the site even has many references to Google, but, the Wiki states they don't own it, neither does the Whois...

Like I said before, It's an Ubuntu-based Linux distribution that cups google's nuts.

I'm not sure exactly who owns it, but it's not Google.

Aremith said:
Vista Home Premium (Business is good, too).
I would love Linux if Lexmark made drivers for it. I have a wireless printer, and it won't work through WiFi or USB. I've never actually owned a Mac, but might or might not like OS X.
http://openprinting.org/printer_list.cgi?make=Lexmark

Mac OS X for everything!

Windows XP for PC's. Vista is evil.

Seriously guys - If you haven't given OS X a chance - give it a go.

Seriously guys - If you haven't given OS X a chance - give it a go.

Only if they make a MACOS compatible with AMD processors and other x64 processors that aren't just intel. I want to keep my 6 GB of RAM, thank you very much.

Vista Here :) I really don't care about the problems people say that have with it..

Working perfectly Fine here :)

-Chris

Vista Here :) I really don't care about the problems people say that have with it..

Working perfectly Fine here :)

-Chris

Yep. Works fine for me too. Vista is my favourite operating system, it has a good search feature in the Start menu which really is used by me - not sure how I coped with XP now :p.

Mine are wierd, my top 3 are:

1. Mac OS X Leopard
2. Windows Vista Ultimate/Business
3. Open Suse 10

And if you have to ask why I don't like XP, it's for people who can't be bothered to get off their ----'s and upgrade to something more popular, Vista. Seriously XP is bland! :lol:

I like Window 2007. It has more features rather than others.

Thanks!

<<please use your profile for your signature>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back