• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with the Freehosting Directory?

deanhills

I haven't posted in a very long time. So was shocked, but am open to there being a special reason that I'm not aware off. What's up with the FWS Freehosting Directory?

Presentation of the information in comparison with the directory I knew in 2008 is shocking. The contrast is unbelievable. It was the freehosting directory that attracted me to freewebhost.net in 2008 and got me to join the Forum a year later. Used to I could input my filter preferences, i.e. cpanel hosting, and the selection would come up with at least a few well known cpanel hosts with enough reviews to get a good feel about the hosts. I'm curious, how are the free hosts of the new Freehosting Directory rated as I don't see any reviews in the directory? Some of the information is sketchy as well.
http://www.freewebspace.net/web-hosting/free/?order_by=rating_order

Thanks, I'm working on improving some aspects of the directory so I appreciate any feedback. The new directory is only a couple of months old which means we don't have as many reviews from users as we would like. Ratings are based on votes by visitors.

You can search for cPanel free hosts (link) and a lot of other features. The search functionality is way more advanced than the old database as you can see here:

adv-search-fws.jpg

If you find any sketchy hosts or info in the database, please report it to us.

Back