• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whatever Happened To.....?

Ozefrog

I can pretty much speak for Tom tho as I had regularly talk to him on ICQ! He had told me he will beta test right at same time as John will so to answer your yes Datablocks will open cause it be first one as beta testing and than Netcabins beta test at same time!

and Yes I cant wait!:)

Hey ozefrog

you know of a good translator to used to translate http://www.host.sk to English? Aparently its a combination of Slovakian and Russian put together or something! I already try Altavista's Translater but no luck at all!

nah i dont, but..... if you use translators, i found a better host than host.sk, go to www.hut.ru its a russian host, now u cant translate the pages through altavista but u can copy and paste certain text into the altavista translator. with it u get...

unmetered bandwidth
unmetered space (well u get 30mb to start off with then u can request more)
cgi/perl/php4/mysql
ftp

there was prob more but im not gonna spend all day translating it :)

heheh, can't wait for datablocks to be back. :)

I'll be buggin' john to let me test the cobranding... heheh.

It seems everyone wants to BETA test, just to get the account quicker than everyone else.
I bet most of them won't even use most, much less all of the features.

Originally posted by Lise
heheh, can't wait for datablocks to be back. :)

I'll be buggin' john to let me test the cobranding... heheh.
They are going to offer cobranding? I'm prob. the only person who didn't know :eek: !

Originally posted by ozefrog
nah i dont, but..... if you use translators, i found a better host than host.sk, go to www.hut.ru its a russian host, now u cant translate the pages through altavista but u can copy and paste certain text into the altavista translator. with it u get...

unmetered bandwidth
unmetered space (well u get 30mb to start off with then u can request more)
cgi/perl/php4/mysql
ftp

there was prob more but im not gonna spend all day translating it :)
There's no need to translate hut.ru to english. They already have an english signup form. Thye actually don't have mysql though and they're slower than f2s.

Wheres the English sign up form at? I didnt see it hell I don't see a translator for www.host.sk as well cause its a combination of Slovakian and Russian together or something like that!

Originally posted by Phrozen

There's no need to translate hut.ru to english. They already have an english signup form. Thye actually don't have mysql though and they're slower than f2s.

oh crap! i used the russian signup form, and i had to find a translator to translate my english into russian, dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam!!

Ya well wanna know whats funny these people also do allow Telnet Access well not Telnet but its like it tho its Secure Shell and these people are something else first free web host to offer Shell Access besides Webprovider!

:) :) :) :) :)

Here's a tip yall...if you used SecureCRT for this don't used ssh1 cause it won't work but as far as it goes used ssh2 one although according to translator u log in using ur domain err subdomain like whatever.h1.ru than so and so on well I ain't gonna explain it here but if any of u need help than contact me by ICQ it should be on my profile!

:classic2:

ok you people heres a list of the following things that http://www.h1.ru or that is http://register.h1.ru and www.hot.ru offers in free web hosting

They both offer php, cgi, mysql, subdomain, email address to go along with that, h1 offers 60 megs of space and hut offers unlimited access and they both offer shell access by ssh2! That's about it for now and I know that for a fact!

Last edited:
Back