• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whatever Happened To.....?

Hey! Welcome back! :)

Datablocks and Netcabins are delayed to "some" effect. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. :p

At least multimania is still up and around.

<< EDIT >>
Uh oh, here comes Tom! :nervous::p

they had problems with specific hardware in one of their servers, so they had to take it to some computer shop or something and anyone now its fixed aparantly

Originally posted by ozefrog
they had problems with specific hardware in one of their servers, so they had to take it to some computer shop or something and anyone now its fixed aparantly

That tends to happen to everyone ;)

hmmm, failing hardware. i wouldn't try to go to the shop to fix my hardware, sounds like it is running off of a Pentium I box, but that at just my opinion.

i dont think so.......

they said it cost em bout $23,000 just for servers,(new) plus all it was, was a hardware 'compatibility prob' nothing more....

you cant tell me you have never built a pc with a part that wasnt compatible?? i have, a Cyrix M2 333mhz proc on a Biostar m/board (blue screens of death) and thats just one example of compatibility probs i have had, the rest would make fill the fws.net database! :biggrin2:

actually I have a Pentium I server in my bedroom which now runs Microsoft Windows NT 4 Terminal Server Edition with Citrix Metaframe 1.8.

and yes, i have run into problems. i had a problem when trying to run linux. it wouldn't find the right video drivers.

:chinese2:

Originally posted by ozefrog
i dont think so.......

they said it cost em bout $23,000 just for servers,(new) plus all it was, was a hardware 'compatibility prob' nothing more....

Spending $23,000 on something that already failed in the past? Damn..... I'm not going to doubt them but if they fail again, then it will suck to be them :)

i can get a really good server for $69 a month and make my own host. anyone want to start one? i mean it!
:biggrin2:

Originally posted by roblev
i can get a really good server for $69 a month and make my own host. anyone want to start one? i mean it!
:biggrin2:

I don't consider an NEC Powermate from 1990 to be a good server.

haha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha hahaha ha ha. :confused2

anywho http://www.asp2net.co.uk does that.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Yep.. beta testing should be ready in ABOUT 1 week.

if your cobranding off of datablocks, will both services be open on the same day offering beta testing??

Back