• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

crabby12

Hi folks,
I am running 5 web sites and have difficulties with Gotodaddy. Any other suggestions?

Zachary Lewis

There are multiple reliable web hostings including the following:
Hostinger
Bluehost
iPage
HostGator

Last edited by a moderator:

VPS9

Due diligence will be your friend in your search. No one here can answer that question for you as every bodies needs are different.
Most hosts offer a refund guarantee which you could use to trial your host and see if the plan is suited for you.
Take advantage of pre-sales live chat and ask questions, see how fast their responses are and the quality of the responses.

GlowHost-Sales

Hi folks,
I am running 5 web sites and have difficulties with Gotodaddy. Any other suggestions?
What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

AdrianG001

Hi folks,
I know that a lot of people use BlueHost or IX Web Hosting, but I had problems on both with excessive downtime. That might not have been an issue with VPS or Dedicated servers, but it was a problem with shared hosting. I've been using Azure platform from Apps4Rent Hosting l hardly have any downtime. I'm currently running about 10 sites through that single account.

Regards,
Adrian