• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

Due diligence will be your friend in your search. No one here can answer that question for you as every bodies needs are different.
Most hosts offer a refund guarantee which you could use to trial your host and see if the plan is suited for you.
Take advantage of pre-sales live chat and ask questions, see how fast their responses are and the quality of the responses.

Hi folks,
I am running 5 web sites and have difficulties with Gotodaddy. Any other suggestions?
What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

Hi folks,
I am running 5 web sites and have difficulties with Gotodaddy. Any other suggestions?

I know that a lot of people use BlueHost or IX Web Hosting, but I had problems on both with excessive downtime. That might not have been an issue with VPS or Dedicated servers, but it was a problem with shared hosting. I've been using Azure platform from Apps4Rent Hosting l hardly have any downtime. I'm currently running about 10 sites through that single account.

Regards,
Adrian

Web Hosting will allow you to have a website that is accessible 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Many business owners make the mistake of underestimating just how important a website is. A website in today’s world is similar to opening a second location for your business. The best website can answer customer service questions, provide essential information for your products or services. While your website can even engage your customers when you are sleeping at night. Cheap Web Hosting is an essential platform needed to make a website accessible to the worldwide web. Hosting is the main pillar of your website as all your important data is stored on the server. 10GB Hosting web host is UK Based web hosting service provider, your website's data is stored on the servers of reliable and Cheap Web Hosting services at reasonable rates.

Go with Host.co.in one of the cheap and best web hosting provider in India. Their web hosting plans starts at just Rs 125/month with get free domain on annual subscription plans.

If you're searching for a host that can assist you to manage several projects, webhostingworld is a good place to start. We provide a variety of hosting solutions, including shared, reseller, dedicated, and VPS hosting, all at reasonable prices. In addition, we promise 99.99 percent uptime, which is excellent in the business. We also provide customer service that is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and guaranteed help within minutes. Visit our website to find attractive deals and packages.

Hi folks,

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
» Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
» Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

Hi folks,

Hi, if you are looking for a web hosting support provider, then I will suggest for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is providing services since 2005, It has been 17 years, and till it is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market.

They provide services like:-
  1. Outsourced Hosting Support,
  2. 24x7 Server Monitoring,
  3. Management, Database Administration,
  4. Server Security & Hardening,
  5. Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff,
  6. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support,
  7. Hourly Administration Jobs
  8. cPanel
  9. Plesk
  10. WHM, and many More.
eTechSupport is giving 7 days trail which is free, you can use their 7 day service for free, so why to wait. Just raise a ticket and they will help you out.

Hi folks,
Webhosting World offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. It offers several different hosting types, including shared, reseller, virtual private server, and WordPress hosting, among others. It offers aid to each and every one of its clients at any time of the day or night.

That is why it is better to focus on the own experience of webmasters, which they share here and on other thematic resources.
Yeah, totally agree with you. It's much better to use the hosting service provider that has been offering hosting for at least 3-5 years.

bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting companies on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals. For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a bodHOST plan for as low as $0.99 /month with a free domain.

5 GB Storage
25 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous
Up to 5 Domains
Unlimited Emails
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

Back