• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What script does fws.net use for searching?

I need a script just like the one they have for my website! Since mine is about free message board scripts, I'll probably need a search engine as well. I also would like a rate-it script, but I haven't been able to find one like the ones over at freepolls.com (they have too many ads and have no feature for blocking multiple votes). Anybody have any suggestions? Do you think these features are essential for a website like mine?

I am pertty sure FWS.net script was made by someone who used/still postes here, cant remember... Look at the news and find there name I am sure its there.

If you would like a script like this made I could make one for ya. for a price or a service or something else.

That would be me. It's a totally custom solution for freewebspace.net using PHP and mySQL.

-mk
atlascgi.com

Well anyways, I would like the script too. But i wonder what category would it fall under at hot scripts so I can find similar scripts.

it would be easy as hell to code... were anyone willing to pay money i'd code up something better and more efficient than what fws.net got going :)

Back