• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What little things annoy you?

mark dennis

Saw this mentioned on a forum a while ago and thought it was a good idea for a thread. So to start the ball rolling, one of my gripes is the use of premium rate numbers for existing clients, service call etc. If you a potential new client looking at a product or service, i bet the number to call will generally be a freephone 0800 number, but when your a customer or have a complaint suddenly its an 0870 or similar premium rate number. That to me smacks of lack of respect. I know there are sites that provide the actual landline numbers such as noto0870, but i should not have to spend time searching for an alternative number.

Whats your little annoyance?

If someone tells me to do things in haste, hide truth which afterward comes to the front, talking about other people's weakness made me angry. If talking about an incident then there are lots of....

Clutter around me, people who won't let me express myself and telling me what to do. That annoys me so much.

The smart phone zombie brigade. I.e. the ones who are a danger to themselves and others on sidewalks, shopping aisles and on the road. Or the ones who don't have a problem with having smart phone conversations in restaurants at the top of their voices so one has no choice but to listen to personal conversations. When I was travelling a few weeks ago I was amazed how these zombies were glued to their smart phones at the airport, multi tasking baggage, tickets and documentation with texting with one thumb.

Back