• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

What kind of car do you drive?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
I have a '95 Grand Marquis. Cops used to use that model. It's got some balls.

It's like this, but without the dorky hubcaps.

Last edited:

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
I meant because you have to be 17 here to start driving, so I legally can't and find it hard imagining a 14 year old driving.

Robert

NLC
NLC
I meant because you have to be 17 here to start driving, so I legally can't and find it hard imagining a 14 year old driving.
I understand. I think that they should allow you to start learning to drive [legally] at the age of 15, so when you get your license at 17, it's not so intimidating.

Richard

CRM Consultant
Premium Member
You can only start your learning at 17 in the UK, I passed my test 4 months after my 17th birthday, been driving ever since.

Ben

NLC
This was in early June, when I last went to New Orleans. Was trying to sneak a picture of my girlfriend since she hates getting her picture taken.

1996 Honda Accord EX Coupe, 5speed. Really slow, but fun as hell to drive. ++33mpg Hwy.

I learned how to drive at the age of 12 (I think it was a 1999 Dodge Dakota?), and learned to drive a stick at 13 in a 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. Got my license about 4 months after I turned 16.

Last edited:

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
The X5 was hijacked with a family member in it some months back but was recovered thank god.
Remember that happening mate, had a 'goodish' outcome though thankfully, as in everyone okay.

Got my old reliable Mazda 323, 10 years old and scares the cr8p out of BMW's :lol: that I love driving it's a classic (it's got the biggest bum I've ever seen on a normal car - look at one from the back end), a Rover 200 (another classic old banger, not quite, great long distance diesel 2 litre too), and a Nissan Micra 1.3 diesel which has a huge boot(trunk) for the size of car - think Dr Who & TARDIS