• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What kind of car do you drive?

Yea, let it RIP now, the guy has been caught, he robbed an OAP while she was drawing her pension & this woman hit him with her walking stick lol, anyway, some passers by grabbed him & they matched his prints to the car. Hes looking at a 5+ year stretch.

Modern forensics, cool or what!.

_1059_846540901_7cb1e54512.jpg

cadillac_eldorado.jpg

I drive a 10 year old Cadillac Eldorado. I have been looking at a 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT, but I have not been able to get myself to spring for the payments. The eldo only has 90,000 miles and is in good condition, and the last four years I have enjoyed it being paid off. But a new car sounds kinda nice too.

1994 Olds Cutlass Cruiser S... wagon. :D No pic yet, I'll get one later.

I think that they should allow you to start learning to drive [legally] at the age of 15, so when you get your license at 17, it's not so intimidating.
That's how it works in Indiana. You can get your learner's permit at 15 1/2 if you enroll in a qualified Drives Ed school, 16 if you don't.

I have my N meaning I can drive by myself however I don't have a car. I just borrow my parents/sisters car(s) lol

I can't drive yet. In fact, I find it difficult imagining anybody under 17 driving.

Why? I'm 14 and I drive at my grand perants farm :eek2:

edit, read the post above now..

btw, That's a pretty bad---- car Johnson :eek:

Last edited:
Right now I drive a 93 thunderduck, but within the next year I am going to purchase another 95-96 Mitsubishi Eclipse and do some cosmetic tricking. Figure I can do all that for approx 5K (including the car purchase price)

I used to drive a bright yellow 1971 Volkswagen Beetle when I was 16. But after a summer of driving my parents' cars (Beetle = black leather interior and no AC) my mom decided to sell it (was technically hers, I liked the car) and give me her old 1995 Jeep Cherokee. Then that spontaneously combusted last September, *cough*, and now I drive what I previously posted.

The Beetle in my first post in this topic was a different one, the one I learned to drive a stick in was a '61, not a '71, but I can't go back and edit it.

Last edited:
Back