• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your favorite food in fever?

epdmcoatings

I was not able to eat anything when i was caught by fever because that time my taste buds are not supporting well so What is your favorite food in fever?

Whenever i am suffer with fever...i like to eat some spicy food but my mother not allow me to eat spicy kind of food...she cooked for me some tasteless food..which i hate but even that i have to eat hose food..

Whenever i am suffer with fever...i like to eat some spicy food but my mother not allow me to eat spicy kind of food...she cooked for me some tasteless food..which i hate but even that i have to eat hose food..

i like you :welcome:

weedreview2.jpg

I try to use chicken soups when i caught in fever. I don't want to go for such sweet things like ice cream. I use to eat salty foods.

chicken-soup.jpg

I presume you mean when you have an illness, if so, it has to be Vegetable Soup all the way, if not that, then Tomato Soup & Toast (brown bread).

Simply great.

Nothing. In fever everything tastes so bitter even my favorite burger doesn't taste good :( I'd probably like to have something light and less spicy may be soup or juice.

Back