• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your Favorite Car ?

Your Favorite British car?

• Rolls-Royce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Land Rover

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Aston-Martin

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Lotus

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • TVR

• Mini

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bentley

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • M-G

• Alvis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLC

I have a 'classic British car' site as linked below, an intend to have a page their containing the results of a 'poll' showing which car companies were liked the best. :)

Hence your vote will live on in cyberspace, rather than fade away in forum heaven...

My site is at http://british-marque.web1000.com/index.html

+ i'll put the poll results their when i get say 20+ votes

The poll options are based on the top 10 annual producers.
- an thus are featured in their gallery within.

I voted for Jaguar because of their XJ220, plus their nice range.
ive also attached it 4 any 2 c in the code...

Thanx 4 voting if ya do :)

PS- Trivia question, guess the car whose picture appears on the 1st page?

Last edited:
Can we add other so I can say a McLaren.

<edit>OK, the thread says favourite car, the poll says favourite British car. Misleading, no?

My favorite British car manufacturer would have to be Lotus. :cool2:

My favorite overall is Datsun/Nissan, but since Datsun/Nissan is Japanese and therefore not in the poll, I'll vote for Lotus.

Last edited:
Originally posted by jurupa
I voted for Lotus onyl becuase there was no Acura. I love any year of the NSX series.
Do they have Integras over there, from what I can gather Acura and Honda are the same company.

You've got to love Bentleys or Rolls Royces, huge, but high performance too... also look great rolling on chrome rims :D

Since it's a British, I picked Lotus, cuz it combines the coolness of Lambghorini..lam- never mind, and Ferrari, well, atleast in my opinion it does.

My favourite car, is Pontiac Firebird '99-03', cuz, I have one. :) And it's too damn sweet.

Even tho the Lotus is my favorite car, I won't mind having a 1972 Dodge Charger with a 550 in it. Now thats has some meat in it, and yes it is the same year as the one in Fast & the Furious.

Originally posted by Syst3m-X
People People, get a grip! BMW's M3 + M5's are by far the best cars!
*yawn* I see too many people driving those here in Yuppie Ville. I see too many BMWs in general, they've lost their "effect" if you know what I mean. Lotuses, on the other hand . . . :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back