• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your Favorite Car ?

Your Favorite British car?

• Rolls-Royce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Land Rover

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Aston-Martin

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Lotus

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • TVR

• Mini

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bentley

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • M-G

• Alvis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ben
My favorite British car manufacturer would have to be Lotus. :cool2:
My favorite overall is Datsun/Nissan,

I voted for Aston-Martin as theyre moreover muscle cars than wimpy roadsters like Ferraris :D
But i quote you Ben as i heard Lotus will stop making theyre Esprit model this year, sob-sob, an that most are being exported to YOUR country !!!!
Lucky bastad:)

As for Jap cars like your Nissan, theyre damn reliable for sure :), but their interiors are bland, an the exteriors only recently look character-full.

Originally posted by Taboo
I voted for Aston-Martin as theyre moreover muscle cars than wimpy roadsters like Ferraris :D
But i quote you Ben as i heard Lotus will stop making theyre Esprit model this year, sob-sob, an that most are being exported to YOUR country !!!!
Lucky bastad:)

As for Jap cars like your Nissan, theyre damn reliable for sure :), but their interiors are bland, an the exteriors only recently look character-full.

Lotus will be bringing the Elise over here at a base price of $38,000, it was at the AJC Auto show. Small freakin cars, too. And for them to stop making the Esprit, that's what I would call "car manufacturer suicide syndrome". :cry2:

ok

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Can we add other so I can say a McLaren.
Ok then - considering no one liked the trendy MG or the luxurious rolls-royce, i ask here a mod to add-on mclaren for this poor guy who's good taste shouldnt be overlooked, + maybe you could vote for him in case he misses seeing this update.

PS- if your'e wondering what an Alvis car looks like - ive attached a photo....DARE you look if you get run over by it.....:D

PPS- if ya want me to attach pix of cars above you dont know - ask an i will next time:)

Attachments

• tactica_5.jpg
    tactica_5.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 22
you know i see a mixture of both import and domestic. i wasnt sure what to go with so i just when with both ...

i love the 1971 Pontiac GTO vet & 1998 Nissan Silvia S15 =D

and for "exotic" ferrari 360 modena spyder!!!

Ben: ... bmw m5's are fast as hell-o ... so i mean u cant say they lost their effect. those babies have 500hp stocked out!!

And just to open some eyes ... you should add the one of a kind corvet on there ... there is only one in existence ... its a rotary engine!! :-D

Last edited:
The new Maxima interiors are actually very nice. I like the radio buttons on the steering wheel.

Closed so Taboo doesn't bump it again in two weeks time and you bump it 2 weeks after that. :confused2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back