• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best payment gateway ?

One needs a combination of payment methods:
Paypal
google
merchant bank for C.C.

All of those are good.

The more options the better for the customer

paypal. because u can use it to offer credit and debit card payments. I use quantum for credit card and debit card as well but u gotta pay 10$ monthly plus some fees.

But even with the monthly fees, if you lose money to fraud, they can help you win it back at no extra charge. Besides, its not a lot of money being charged. Unless your just with a single business account. So, I would still vote on Paypal.

But even with the monthly fees, if you lose money to fraud, they can help you win it back at no extra charge. Besides, its not a lot of money being charged. Unless your just with a single business account. So, I would still vote on Paypal.
I suppose that sales team should be trained and smart about fraud payments. That is important as no one want to pay fines

If you have lots of payments to check manually you will need to hire separate department for that and this will make prices higher

For new start up companies, signing up with paypal will do if you are not transferring huge amount in the first few months paypal is no nonsense payment gateway we are using it in our sites

I think Paypal is the best and most used payment gateway. Many of the people don't like to provide credit card information over the Internet.

For the safer transaction, PayPal provides a secure server (SSL) but more than that when you purchase something through a PayPal merchant, you get an additional security because only PayPal is provided with your credit card information and not the merchant.

Paypal have lot of restrictions, also not reliable for high volume transactions do go for 2 CO never mind about initial setup fee

For a small business owners such INITIAL SETUP FEEs from 2CO would be of much concern ;)
Also i would like to know " What restrictions do Paypal have " I am not much aware about it.

Check the offers today if you sign up today the $49 setup fee is waived in 2co.com we had registered try :)

hey.. that was great offer but unfortunately its too late.....;)

" UPDATE February 17: Free Signup Day is now over. Thanks to everyone who signed up or told their friends about this promotion! "

IMO Google checkout is better as it charges only 1.5% credit card processing fees also paypal will be the same if your monthly receipts in paypal goes above £50k whereas you 2Checkout charges more.

Back