• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is free blog hosting .???

johnhardy009

Hi members !
There are many companies for web hosting .I do not which is best hosting company for blog .Can anyone suggest me about it .??

If you don't know which company is good for hosting a blog, then why you have included signature that show HG discount offers, quite strange huh?

There are limits on both blogspot and wordpress dot com, such as:
-You can't monetize,
-you can't post affiliate links,
-your blog can be removed without notice, if a certain number of people send complaint emails.

Recommened!

I don't recommened blog hosting, but if you 're a newbie, it could be helpful you make some first steps to blogger :)

Actually most blog hosts are just hosting that have blog installation. When deciding on a blog hosts, CPU usage is probably the important factor.

There are limits on both blogspot and wordpress dot com, such as:
-You can't monetize,
-you can't post affiliate links,

But this all is possible with blogger! I know, having some experience with this service as the private person.

Hi members !
There are many companies for web hosting .I do not which is best hosting company for blog .Can anyone suggest me about it .??
As far as I can understand, anyone who is a Free Website Host can provide Free Blog Hosting, except it would be up to you to create the Blog Website yourself. Quite a number of people I know use Wordpress to do that and most cPanel Free Websites come with Wordpress. This would be ideal as you can have your own domain and you would have ownership of that blog, but you would of course need to learn how to use Wordpress. I have not used it myself, but I believe it is easy to use and can produce really professional looking blogs. In addition to this kind of Blog one also gets commercial blog hosting such as with Google, i.e. Blogger. Everything is already set up, however you don't own it, can't put up your own ads in there and control it as you would in the first example. I think that is more for people who are using it for personal use without any ambitions of earning income from it, or making it grow into something much bigger.

To my mind google blogger is the best platform for blog hosting for the start. No payment, no troubles, always up and the ability of monetization. Also I like the export opportunity of their service.

It seems like blog.com is a wordpress-mu.
If thats the case, between wordpress.com and blog.com, I would rather choose wordpress.com

i think wordpress and blogspot its best blog hosting otherwise you can also checked opera, livejournal, tumblr, yousaytoo, Xanga etc its all free and have super cp options

You can find the comparisons on google.

Blogger, WordPress, Posterous, Tumblr, Weebly, TypePad are all good. :wave:

perhaps some thing like multi forum hosting. I remember there were a script out there that would host multiple forums

perhaps some thing like multi forum hosting. I remember there were a script out there that would host multiple forums

If you are talking about hosting multiple blog, then I think Wordpress-mu is the one you are talking about.
If you are talking about hosting multiple forums, then I think you are already out of topic.

Back