• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what I hate about here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
HozterHosting said:
hey.. I just hate how if someone asks for something around 200000000 hosts will spam there offer with the same old message...

It's called Marketing.

I dont understand how some people can have upto 300 posts in the 1st month. Is it spam or they dont have a life

So you suggest hosts dont reply to people looking for hosting, or do you suggest they post a unique offer EVERYTIME they reply to a request?

Sounds to me like your more angry with that fact that there is so much competition, then how many posts they make.:beer:

Spam is Spam, guys...
Marketing is feeding info to a targeted audience.
There is a BIG difference!
Nick.

nickbj said:
Spam is Spam, guys...
Marketing is feeding info to a targeted audience.
There is a BIG difference!
Nick.

Replying to a request for hosting with a hosting offer is hardly spam, whether or not it is copy and paste. In this business, where you go to a forum such as FWS to get clients, replying to a request with an offer is, in fact, marketing.

Spam and marketing are not different. Spam is simply a dumbed down form of marketing.

Regardless, what I hate about here is this thread and others like it.

HozterHosting said:
hey.. I just hate how if someone asks for something around 200000000 hosts will spam there offer with the same old message...
That is really a problem - especially with old threads. There should be something like threads in the request section are autoamatically closed after a week or so.

Closing the threads after the request is satisfied actually sounds like a pretty good idea. The only problem is most users who are requesting don't say when their needs are met/when they have signed on with a host.

What I hate about here is the people who start threads about why they hate here.

If you really hate here, leave, you will see how everything is the same on ther similar forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back