• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to A-host.info? [merged]

Matty,

Looks like cpanel over on 2082 is working for me, but still not seeing anything as far as site content. Just wanted to let you know man, I know you're woking really hard on this. Oh, and before I forget...Fantastico is showing a 404 not found error for me as well. Not sure if it's anywhere else.

Thanks for working so hard on this... it means alot!

We need urgent help... with this cpanel + apache default page thing... contacted cpanel.

If ANYONE here knows what could be wrong, please PM me. I am trying to troubleshoot from whm now, but it would be better if i knew what could be wrong.

We need urgent help... with this cpanel + apache default page thing... contacted cpanel.

If ANYONE here knows what could be wrong, please PM me. I am trying to troubleshoot from whm now, but it would be better if i knew what could be wrong.

If you place a ticket with cpanel they are pretty quick getting back. Plus they will go into the server and str8ten it out.

Is everyones site up

Hi folks

Is everyones sites up as mine one is still down. Do we need to update our nameserver or so. Please guide me.

Thanks

Sourav

69.37.63.81 and 69.37.63.82 are the new domain IPs. Please change to these new Domain IPs. The nameservers are still the same - (ns1.a-host.info and ns2.a-host.info)

i know the server is a little slow, thats because we are installing fantastico and getting /cpanel, /webmail and /whm to work. for now, you can login using the top header login bar, which has been tested and works. Updates will be posted soon.

Hi matty my domain is showing suspended. Can you please restore it back. I have PMed you and also mailed you the details.

Thanks

Hey matty,

Could you possibly increase the ftp limit? It is apparently set at 250 atm and maxed out. Havent been able to access my ftp for a few days.

Cheers

Edit; Site is down again :S

Last edited:
Hey Matty!

Apparently, the server's down again, all the way around...Haven't even been able to get into the main a-host site since about 9pm last night. Any idea as to how long the downtime will be?

Thanks for the great hosting man! it's so appreciated!!!!

Well we seem to be having a lot of problems at the mo. Its mainly transferring the accounts over. By today, i think all accounts should be done.

Back