• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to A-host.info? [merged]

macrelay

Anyone know what happened to a-host.info? It was up a few days ago, and I believe matty on here is the owner. I had a few things in my forum, etc that I have yet to back up, and really hope it isnt down :( It was so good....

Cheers

I backed up some of it, but I forgot to back up all my sql databases, etc :S Unfortunately this is for a charity fundraiser, and I need to go live rather soon :(

Last edited:
We are not going anywhere... We just need time for the domain IPs to change.

We are simply moving server and all accounts are being transferred. No data will be lost so if you did NOT take a backup, there's nothing to worry about.

We will be up ASAP.

PM me for more questions.

Thank you, A-Host.info Admin

A-host.info - Not opening from the last 2 days

Hi,

My site is hosted with http://www.a-host.info/. Its not opening from the last 2 days. Can anyone tell me that what should I do and whom shoud I contact.

Please help me.

Sourav

Last edited:
ok latest:

New host setup, got the IP address working.

Cpanel and WHM are on. Now they are transferring all accounts. Should be done pretty soon and then we need the IP address to change.

Thanks

ok im just configuring the server on whm and accounts are nearly done. There will be a lot more features on this new server....

sorry who i host for downtime... my old host made me move because i wanted dedicated server and my old host couldnt do it so his friend's hosting company is hosting us on a dedi.

A-Host Will Live Again!

ok im just configuring the server on whm and accounts are nearly done. There will be a lot more features on this new server....

sorry who i host for downtime... my old host made me move because i wanted dedicated server and my old host couldnt do it so his friend's hosting company is hosting us on a dedi.

Thanks Again for the Info Matty! We're waiting patiently here at Will's Place to gat back to work...You've got a great service, and you're tops in our books!:beer:

Back