• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What games are you playing atm?

Bit of a tired thread I guess, but good to get updates on everyone's gaming habits!

At the moment, I'm playing

- Zelda [Twilight Priness] on Wii
- Super Princess Peach on DS
- The Sims 2 on PC

Recently quit World of Warcraft and as a result looking for decent games to replace it with on PC. :knockedou

The WoW expansion was unbelievably disappointing and most people I know are quitting.

Anyway, what are you guys playing across the platforms? I've got my eye on Hotel Dusk for the DS, but haven't picked it up yet.

Not sure what good computer titles are set to come out, but what are you guys looking forward to?

P.S. And I changed my avatar, newsworthy IMO because it's been Jessica Rabbit for literally years :p

Well done on quiting WoW, I found it hard :(

PC:GTA: SA
PS2:GTA:LCS
PS2:GTA:VCS
PS2:TRUE CRIMES NEWYORK
PS2:TRUE CRIMES LA
Cant forget
PC: Sim CITY 4 :D

I did play the sims 2 as my girlfriend has it, I killed everyone by putting them in a room with no door :D

Last edited:
Yeah I had a go at Underground on.. Er, Xbox I think? Wasn't very impressed.. What ARE the 'elite' racing titles nowadays? (I badly need a few new games to play :p)

if you like horror movies, then you should try silent hill :p

PC: Counter-Strike (YEAH!)
PC: http://www.midnitechallenge.com
PC: GBA Emulator: Pokemon Emerald (Hey, I miss the days of playing Red/Blue)
XBox: Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and NFSU2
PSP: GTA: Liberty City Stories

Even though it kinda looks like a lot, I don't play games very often. I want to play them more, but I'm always busy.

Ben, can you pm me how to get a GBA emulator? :O
That post reminded me of good ol' Pokemon Blue :D
I was l33t at that :p

Just finished God of War yesterday. Picked it up a few weeks ago at Gamestop used for 15$. Not a bad deal :). Lots of entertainment. I'm starting the God campaign now so I can unlock everything. Maby by the time I finish this GoW2 will be in the bargain bin and I can get it cheaper than 40$.

If you are looking for any kind of resolution with GoW2, prepare for dissapointment. I beat that game in like 3 days.

Dragon Quest 8 and Final Fantasy 12 have been on the back burner for a few weeks, but I've almost got them beat.

I am just now checking out Minion of Mirth, a free MMORPG that runs on my ----box of a computer.

Also, on the emulator tip, Chakan the Forever Man is the hardest genesis game ever made and I've just been trying to beat one freaking level and I've been failing at that.

If you are looking for any kind of resolution with GoW2, prepare for dissapointment. I beat that game in like 3 days.

Dragon Quest 8 and Final Fantasy 12 have been on the back burner for a few weeks, but I've almost got them beat.

I am just now checking out Minion of Mirth, a free MMORPG that runs on my ----box of a computer.

Also, on the emulator tip, Chakan the Forever Man is the hardest genesis game ever made and I've just been trying to beat one freaking level and I've been failing at that.

I know its a disappointment, thats why I'm gonna snatch out of the bargain bin :). They are doing it like the FF series, on and on and on and nothing really ever changes :p.

if you like horror movies, then you should try silent hill :p

Ahh yes, I played the original Silent Hill somewhat obsessively, was an awesome game in its day. What are they up to now, 4 or 5? Did the series stay good, or was it a sellout?

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
NBA Live 2007
Romance of Three Kindoms 11
World of Warcraft (it's still in my HD, but haven't logged in for nearly 1 yr)

Ahh yes, I played the original Silent Hill somewhat obsessively, was an awesome game in its day. What are they up to now, 4 or 5? Did the series stay good, or was it a sellout?

they up on 4, number 4 is very different to the other games, but still very fun! I've just finished it.

I've started on number 3, it's much better. I recomend you getting that:)

Back