• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What games are you playing atm?

I just restarted The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, this time with an Orc Knight. Before, I had a Khajit Thief (think of a cat that walks on its hind legs) and I could break into every house in the game, but since the better part of the game is spent killing people I didn't progress very far. Now I'm getting somewhere ...

ESIV: Oblivion is fun as hell; I played it at my friend's house in Louisiana. The combat is much more involved, using separate controls for "hit" and "block", where in Morrowind your dude blocks automatically ...

Last edited:
I just restarted The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, this time with an Orc Knight. Before, I had a Khajit Thief (think of a cat that walks on its hind legs) and I could break into every house in the game, but since the better part of the game is spent killing people I didn't progress very far. Now I'm getting somewhere ...

ESIV: Oblivion is fun as hell; I played it at my friend's house in Louisiana. The combat is much more involved, using separate controls for "hit" and "block", where in Morrowind your dude blocks automatically ...

I had Morrowind. I used the console to have a Fireball that when cast killed everything on the map heh. Gotta love god mode :p

Looks cool, is it online?

Wrong! Check out the game breaking FAQ. God-like powers within like, 5 minutes.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/480241/24609

I just got an xbox not too long ago, and am busy playing Halo, GTA:SA (yeah I have it for ps2 and xbox) and Need for Speed Underground.

Aw hex yeah! Actually, I probably won't use it. I might make a second game and do that, though .... hmm. I liked Need for Speed: Carbon better than NFSU and NFSU2. Harder game, but much less of the "ZOMG2FAST2FURIOUS!!!111!!" factor.

Morrowind or Oblivion?

I would say go with Oblivion. I like Morrowind, but Oblivion improved over Morrowind's shortcomings.

Last edited:
If you break Morrowind, be prepared to loose all interest in the game after one-shoting everything for about 10 minutes.

Back