• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think of Jesus Christ? Please answer here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gensis has nothing to do with Jesus - and Revelations the same.
Um, I suggest you re-read Revelation.

Also, sure, the KJV is probably not correct. That doesn't mean the Bible is the KJV. There are other translations that were made from the original Hebrew, Greek and Latin.

anhedonia said:
I think a theology debate would liven things up around here (much like a bullfighting thread did once, eh? :D)

Still havent earned any of that revenue, eh girl? :D
I told you that you wouldnt :p

By the way, for those here who are "smarter than though", many wars may have been in the name of religion that kills many people...but.... Where would we be if those wars never happened? Perhaps far more overpopluated than we are now. So perhaps war is part of the over all plan..

Last edited:
notnamed said:
Um, I suggest you re-read Revelation.

Also, sure, the KJV is probably not correct. That doesn't mean the Bible is the KJV. There are other translations that were made from the original Hebrew, Greek and Latin.

It's been ages since I've been through the bible -- my point is, is that the Bible doesn't revolve around Jesus.

I was thinking..

Church of Scientology

that's taken?! hmmm.. back to the drawing board...

Webdude said:

By the way, for those here who are "smarter than though", many wars may have been in the name of religion that kills many people...but.... Where would we be if those wars never happened? Perhaps far more overpopluated than we are now. So perhaps war is part of the over all plan..
So perhaps letting certain dictators nuke us all would be for all the better.

Webdude said:

you mean "smarter than thou"? :p

Anyway, it's good to believe in something but
- don't try to force it upon people
- don't go to war over it
- don't think that everything in the bible/koran etc. is true
- don't believe what religious leaders tell ya...

1 post - http://counter.digits.com/wc/-d/4/x2d2 a counter - why if there is a real message. Oh ps I get a page cannot be displayed error!

Plus loads of incorrect quotes that insult and are flaming advertisements.

What you have done with that post is to encite conduct not aligned with any faith that is conusive to a peacefull faith.

I'm going for flying visit with that post where someone gets payed for each click so they can complain - and gets no site but who cares scenario.

NetMaster said:
lol, go away and come back when you have some sense.
Well, remove the evangelical vote altogether. See what would have happened in this election, '00, and '88. ;)

Mahoro said:
Well, remove the evangelical vote altogether. See what would have happened in this election, '00, and '88. ;)

Then you would have to remove these also...

1) Women votes
2) Race Minority votes
3) Gay votes

etc,etc

Then you come down to the only vote that actually counts anyway, MINE! :D

Rose21swf said:
***Don't forget to print this page or copy and paste it to a .txt file on your computer in case this thread gets deleted.
Seems like the same religious troll spamming heaps of forums. Go to church to strut your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back