• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What company to use from this list?

Thanks Czar

Campaign Name Total = Crucial Technology
Impr Total = 0
Clicks Total =
CTR = 0.0%
Type = CPM
Gross CPM = $1.95
Gross CPC = $0.00
Payout = 65%
(%) Eff. = $0.00
CPM Earnings = $0.00

Is that cpm per uniques or any?

It aint said anywhere and the cpm on the page ranges from 0.34 to 1.95

What does the color coding mean?
Like 1/2 the list is in beige and the other 1/2 is in green

Thanks

FastClick's CPM figures reflect impressions delivered, so it's possible to have several valid banner impressions counted on a single visit.

The colors are used to designate campaigns according to their priority. The beige section are regular campaigns, and are likely to include some targeting requirements. Your compensation for these is high.

The green section indicates default, filler, run-of-network campaigns. These are campaigns that have been bought in bulk, with broad requirements. You are compensated less for these.

Of course, with FastClick, you can deselect any campaign of which you do not approve, and may add multiple defaults of your own, which further maximizes your control over the rotation.

Have fun exploring!

So in other words they are not uniques?

And what are InVue's?

I can't seem to view a demo

I got accepted into every network I applied to except websponsers and thats because of my hotmail account.

Originally posted by Wojtek
:D:D:D:D:D

I got accepted into FASTCLICK!!!!!!
Congratulations :birthday:

You were asking in another post about invue ads, here is a Sample ad from the fastclick site :classic2:

Originally posted by Jan
You were asking in another post about invue ads, here is a Sample ad from the fastclick site :classic2:

Tnx Jan, but all I see is : InVue Demo (works for IE only)
Nothing else, no other window appears, and it should have by now, 5 minutes....

Maybe It's because I still have Ie 4.01, :rolleyes:
Anyone who has 4.01 can see the ad?

Jan & Supermoo, tnx for the warm congratulations :biggrin2:

Congratulations :) with Fastclick!

I tried it twice, rejected both times. Even asked them why. They were decent enough to reply (most wouldn't even do so). They just don't accept entertainment websites for two reasons:

1) they have an overkill of entertainment websites
2) the enternainment websites already approved for Fastclick didn't do so well (quality of traffic) in the past

Damn ... :mad:

Back