• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What can I get for the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillybet

HI

I am looking for a hosting server package for 1 site only

The site use Jamroom script to run a music upload/download facility for bands/artists

Importantly at the minute it is not possible to upload more than 2mb mp3 files at one time but the site needs to be able to upload at least 16/32mb files - we need the provider to agree to alter the php files by changing 2 settings in the master php.ini file (it requires root access):

post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

both need to be changed to “32M” for 32 megabytes

I am advised [sic] Changing these settings will have zero impact on other areas of your system

The client does not have a huge budget {@£20 or $40 per month} so I am putting this out there to see what is available

thanks for your help and interest

Last edited:
i think this should be posted on shared hosting forum as if you rent your own box,you can change the variables to anything you want.
If you are interest to shared hosting,pm me as our server setting for php upload is 32MB

What can I get for my money?

The site use Jamroom script to run a music upload/download facility for bands/artists

Importantly at the minute it is not possible to upload more than 2mb mp3 files at one time but the site needs to be able to upload at least 16/32mb files - we need the provider to agree to alter the php files by changing 2 settings in the master php.ini file (it requires root access):

post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

I am advised [sic] Changing these settings will have zero impact on other areas of your system

The client does not have a huge budget {@£20 or $40 per month} so I am putting this out there to see what is available

What can I get for my money?

post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

You should look for a VPS, your $40 seems about right. VPS also have root access, unless you dont know how to manage a server then a reseller or shared account would be better.

Hi,

UN Site Solutions Hosting (http://www.unsitesolutions.com) can offer you the following reseller plan:

• RS-10000 Plan
  • 10 GB Disk Space
  • 250 GB Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Email accounts/Subdomains/MySQL Databases
  • cPanel/WHM
  • All the standard features such as PHP, CGI, Perl, Frontpage etc.
  • Fantastico
  • Regular Backups
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • ->Total Price: $40/month USD

We have been in business for over 2 years now, and operate our own servers. Off the top of my head, post_max_size and upload_max_filesize are set to 10 MB on all of our servers - however it can be easily raised on whichever server your account is hosted on. Please email sales [at] unsitesolutions [dot] com if you have any questions or you can order this plan directly from our website.

Regards,
Thomas

Hello

HostingDepartment can offer you this custom Package:

15GB Disk Space
250GB Data Transfer
cPanel & WHM
FREE Custom DNS
Fantastico & RVSkin

2 Free Dedicated IP
Free iHost Billing Software * HOT *

Free $7.99 Domain Reseller Account

Cost: $38.99/mo
Payment: Paypal

If you would like to order or would like further details please contact: craig@hostingdepartment.net

Hello,
if these downloads are legal we can do this for you. Our download limit I believe is 2mb currently but we can switch this for you to the limit you require
Note: we only have one of these packages available first to ask for it gets it

25gb space
250gb bw
directadmin
installatron
unlimited everything else
$32.99/month

Directadmin is a very nice easy to use control panel
to order please create a support ticket here or pm me
http://www.brightstarhosting.com/support

we accept paypal,e-gold,moneybookers,sfipay and alertpay
thanks
bryceton
admin of brightstar hosting

Hello,

I can offer you the following VPS:

Burstable 400 MHz CPU Power
Burstable 256MB Memory
10 GB Disk Partition
200 GB Premium Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
cPanel™ with Fantastico Included
Fair share technology
Full Root Access
Free WhmXtra

Special Price: $39.95 / month
Setup: Free
---------------------

Order today and get your first month 50% off!

Contact us for more info or ordering steps if interested.

Hi, we can offer you a custom plan for shared hosting

With the following features

35gb webspce
200gb bandwidth
unlimited features
Cpanel with Fantistico
$34.95

this is a custom plan, please visit QLEHosting.com for information on our features, please contact us at.
Email: support@qlehosting.com
Ticket Support: http://www.qlehosting.com/support

If you are interested please contact us by either method and we will set up a custom paypal payment for you

Last edited:
We can offer you:

1. RTG VPS1

6 Gb hard Drive Space
200 Gb of premium bandwidth
Guaranteed Cpu Rate : 128Mhz / 2 X 2.8 HT (Dual Xeon)
Guaranteed RAM Minimum : 128MB / 4GB
............................................ us$38.00

Thanks all have gone with WebHostingMasters.com - my grateful thanks to all those helpful persons out there who kindly sent me and posted offer - I raise my glass to you all!!

Thanks all have gone with WebHostingMasters.com - my grateful thanks to all those helpful persons out there who kindly sent me and posted offer - I raise my glass to you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back