• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are your Black Friday plans?

jing01

madnessblackfriday.jpg

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!

I stole <<snipped> from my friend. I love the Apple laptop and the sale price...I also create my Own Thanksgiving BlackFriday Deals List <snipped the site you always spam>>

u can check it, u will be suprised by the sale price.

Hehe.

Now show us..What are your Black Friday plans?

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I admire (to a small degree) those sale prices, I don't think I'll be getting any of that stuff. I already foolishly bought a new desktop computer this past few months, and I regret ever buying it. Reason: ATI Video Card.

Anyway, as for plans, no... I don't have any I'm sure. Even if I did, it wouldn't be to a big store like best buy or anything like. Anyway, the best sales aren't even this friday. No sir, the best sales are AFTER CHRISTMAS, as I have found out. I found a wireless MX Revolution Mouse last year in late, late december (after christmas) for about 75% off its normal 85 USD or so price.

I plan to Sleep on top of those Desktop computers that Walmart has for sale I have the Full amount + Warranty and Taxes all ready :)
I haven't had a new desktop in like 5-6 years I have been a frequent Laptop user but it seems like desktops are easier to fix when something happens.

-Chris

A) Working the 2-10:30 shift
B) Trying very hard not to deck all the customers
C) Chainsmoking to aid in B.

Working the 1:30 - 10pm shift.

I suppose I could get some shopping in at Circuit City if they're gonna have some sales... but I don't really need anything.

Must be a US thing.

Black Friday in Australia is nothing special, just the anniversary of some of the worst bushfires ever. This is the first time ive seen people talk about it like some shopping day :p

I went to black friday for my first time. I got a few amazing steels someone accidently forgot to put up the 9 on a tv that cost 987$ at our local walmart. So my friend was able to walk out with a plasma tv for 87$ :)

Verizon Wireless LG Voyager for $79.99, off from $129.99. Already had it, but they repriced it on Friday so we got the discount.

Back